Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 281-290 of 373 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 457 reviews
on January 8, 2017
Bought this little powerhouse for a trip overseas. Between my tablet laptop, this speaker, and a tiny projector, I was able to give decent presentations to small groups with very little space or weight. The speaker is nice and loud, and sturdily built; the sound is decent, especially for voice. The microphone isn't bad either.
on January 8, 2017
Cute speaker that puts out great sound. Didn't want my daughters phone under her pillow so we got this for her. Works great.
on January 7, 2017
LOVE the speaker. It is super light and small yet the sound is excellent! The beautiful color only adds for its uniqueness.
on January 5, 2017
This speaker is small and portable. Works great for carrying around with you.
on January 5, 2017
Just like all the other Anker products I purchased, this has exceeded my expectations.
on January 5, 2017
Works well, small, and a good price but....
When you power it up or connect to it, it sends out a loud announcement to your apartment complex that it's on. I'm not sure how far away you can be for Bluetooth to connect, but they made sure you can hear it when it does.
But far worse, in my case, is that it also announces, at near full volume that it's disconnecting and shutting down. That's a great feature when it's bedside and you are asleep but really want to be awake when the disconnects.
It would be nice if the volume of these announcements followed the volume settings or was replaced by a LED.

I will keep this one, but keep looking for one I can use at night when neighbors and family are sleeping.
on January 5, 2017
Awesome little speaker with great sound!
on January 4, 2017
I am thoroughly disappointed
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2017
Great little speaker. More than I expected.
on January 3, 2017
I've had this for a couple of weeks. It is a small (nano) bluetooth speaker, but WOW. I really like this little dude. VERY portable and big sound for its size. Will not be for everyone but if you are looking for a small portable BT speaker this is the one. Very impressed as this is not my first bluetooth speaker.