- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundCore 24-Hour Playtime Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KUHYXFAE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on 1 Anker SoundBuds Digital IE10 In-Ear Lightning Headphones (Grey) For every 1 Qualifying Anker Items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code RSK57KRW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on [ Anker Astro E1 6700mAh Upgraded Version ] when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code AK6700E1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Home Theater Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- By purchasing this eligible product and service plan on Amazon, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the Servicer product and price information to administer the plan
Anker SoundCore Sport XL Outdoor Portable Bluetooth Speaker - 16W Output and 2 Subwoofers, IP67 Waterproof Weatherproof Shockproof, 66ft Bluetooth Range, 15H Playtime, Built-in Mic, USB Charging Port
|Sale:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$90.00 (56%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Dynamic Stereo: Enjoy crisp, energetic sound with impressive volume, powered by 2 x 8W stereo drivers with remarkable frequency response. Sublime bass is delivered by dual passive subwoofers.
- Tough Tech: Tough Bluetooth speakers. IP67 waterproof (1m depth) and dust-tight. Shock resistant.
- Bluetooth 4.1: Advanced Bluetooth tech offers an extended 66ft range (outside) so you can take your phone further without losing connection and make hands-free calls with the built-in noise-canceling mic.
- Breakthrough Battery Performance: 15-hour playtime from the built-in, high-capacity lithium-ion battery (with Anker's industry-leading power management) keeps your music playing all day, non-stop. You can even charge your phone or tablet with the charging port. Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content.
- What You Get: Anker SoundCore Sport XL, Micro USB cable, hand strap, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
The Tough Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker with Impressive Volume
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
• 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
Powerful Audio Technology
Connect via Bluetooth 4.1 and instantly enjoy crisp, dynamic sound with impressive volume from the 8W stereo speakers and rumbling bass from the dual passive subwoofers up to 66 ft from your device.
Tough and Durable
Shock-resistant, IP67-rated waterproof and dust-tight. Easily withstands extreme conditions and tough treatment. Perfect for partying on your next big adventure.
Long Battery Life
SoundCore Sport XL has an incredible 15-hour playtime from the built-in high-capacity lithium-ion battery, allowing you to enjoy music all day wherever you go (Playtime varies according to volume level and audio content).
Built-In USB Charging
A 5V 1A output keeps your phone or tablet charged when you're outdoors.
Top customer reviews
Second, I came to Amazon to buy a JBL Flip 3 based a widely positive reviews and a desire to have a speaker that I could use outdoors without worrying too much about sudden showers, dust and other hazards of the elements. While searching for it, however, I came across Anker's newest entry, the SoundCore Sport XL. Given the price, my general satisfaction with Anker, and Amazon's solid return policy, I decided to give both speakers a try. I'll note that the SoundCore Sport XL is probably more comparable to the JBL Charge 2 given that both units have a USB port to let you charge your phone or other device. The Flip 3 doesn't have charging output port.
If you want the shortest possible answer: We're keeping the Flip 3 and giving the SoundCore XL as a gift. But it was almost a coin toss about which was going to stay.
I wanted this speaker to have enough volume for modest outdoor gatherings (both meet that criteria, though the Flip 3 is probably a touch louder) and sound good enough that I wouldn't mind having it playing in the house. I'm also biased against today's tendency for consumer speakers to emphasize bass response over every other frequency range. If you like your music boom-y, I'm not going to like the same speakers that you will.
My wife and I listened to each of them across a wide range of music from classical to folk to hip-hop to pop to hard rock, trying to get a sense of which we liked better. The answer, as it turned out, was "it depends." The Flip 3 is definitely not as "flat" audibly as the SoundCore. Within the limits of what you can do with a small speaker, the Flip seems to emphasize the bass and treble ends of the spectrum more. High treble even sounded unnaturally "sizzly" for a couple songs. In others, the vocalist almost seemed a bit buried under the rest of the mix--though never disturbingly so. (We're talking nuance here, and your ears may have a different experience.)
The SoundCore is definitely more flat sounding. It doesn't produce as much bass as the Flip, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and it never had the sizzling issue in the treble. It just sounds...even. People used to the punchy sound emphasized by consumer speaker and headphone manufacturers, however, may find that the music lacks a bit of life.
Which did we prefer? Ultimately it depended on what we were playing. Folk, country and music from the 70s and 80s that clearly was mixed with the intent of playing over the radio we often preferred on the SoundCore. More current pop, rock, and hip-hop sounded better to us on the JBL. In the final count, the JBL came out on top, but not by much. I've been listening to both for a few days now, switching back and forth every so often, and I find that I'm inclined toward the JBL, but I certainly don't mind the SoundCore.
Size and Build:
The SoundCore Sport XL is about 7 x 3 x 1.75 inches and wrapped in what feels like very sturdy, slightly rubbery plastic. It's definitely heavy in your hand and makes you feel confident that it can hold up to some rigorous outdoor use. The biggest issue with the design is that I found myself constantly grabbing into the bass port on the back, which includes a metal cover over a stretchy membrane for a passive woofer. I have no idea if pushing on the cover would damage the passive woofer, but it was disconcerting.
The Flip 3 is 6.5 x 2.5 inches and covered in a dense fabric with hard plastic ends. It's slightly lighter in the hand, and the cylindrical shape makes it more comfortable to pick up and carry around. It feels solidly built if not quite as tank-like as the SoundCore. The Flip3's dual bass ports are on the ends, out of the way unless you have a very odd approach to picking up cylinders.
Also, I did have the problem with the variable volume going up and down slightly with the first unit I got. However, the most important thing to note is that THEY ARE NOT ALL LIKE THIS. Anker's customer service was great and they sent a replacement that works fantastic! One thing to note is that the unit with the faulty bluetooth I'm fairly certain just had the bluetooth symbol when it was on. The unit I got that works perfect has the bluetooth symbol with the battery level next to it. Not sure if this has anything to do with it.
I'd say if you're looking for a high end Anker bluetooth speaker this is it. The unit feels very solid, battery life is great, the three different lights for battery level is great and there's less sounds starting up than the Anker premium bluetooth speaker.
Very highly recommended.
As a final note, I bought both units at full price and received no compensation for my review and my thoughts are my own.
Most recent customer reviews