3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Bluetooth Speakers, Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker with Loud Stereo Sound, 24-Hour Playtime, 66 ft Bluetooth Range, Built-in Mic. Perfect Portable Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung and More
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.00 (7%)|
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers and a patented bass port.
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides 24 hours of sublime music.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 4.0 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 66 ft.
- DESIGNED TO PLAY: Combines a solid, drop-proof build with tactile materials and seamless controls.
- GRAB, GO, LISTEN: Lightweight, yet robust unibody design provides the perfect soundtrack for the park, yard, or anywhere else at home or away.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $4.00 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Anker Soundcore combines superior sound with precision design and our power management technology to create speakers which put your music first.
Soundcore delivers astonishing sound from a lightweight,portable speaker with incredible build quality.
Boasting an impressive 24-hour battery life to play your soundtrack all day long, Soundcore takes you on an unforgettable journey. Music is no longer lost in the background, it becomes the core of your adventure.
- Astonishing Sound
- 24-Hour Playtime
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Lightweight Design
- Built-In Mic
Soundcore’s curved edges and sleek controls accentuate its unibody design. Choose from red, blue, or black to perfectly complement your home and style.
Dual full-range drivers, a patented bass port, and a fine-tuned Digital Signal Processor present music with rousing highs and deep lows. Even at high volumes, there’s less harmonic distortion resulting in remarkable clarity.
24 Hour Battery Life
Soundcore synergizes Anker’s power management technology and a high-efficiency Li-ion battery for up to 24 hours of sublime audio.
Connect with Alexa
Soundcore connects with Alexa-enabled devices.
Bluetooth 4.2 ensures your devices maintain a strong, stable connection up to 66 ft away for skip-free music.
Use with phones, tablets and almost any other Bluetooth-enabled device. Soundcore reconnects to the last device used for instant music playback.
|Soundcore||Soundcore 2||Soundcore Boost||Soundcore Motion+||Soundcore Flare Mini||PowerConf|
|Power||6 Watts||12 Watts||20 Watts||30 Watts||10 Watts||3 Watts|
|Sound||Loud Stereo Sound||BassUp Technology||BassUp Technology||Hi-Res Audio Certification / Qualcomm Apt-X / BassUp Technology / Customizable EQ||360° Sound / BassUp Technology||Ultra Clear Bluetooth Speakerphone|
|Playtime||24 Hours||24 Hours||12 Hours||12 Hours||12 Hours||24Hour Talk Time|
|Wireless Stereo Pairing||—||—||—||✓||✓||—|
|Microphone||1||1||1||1||1||6 Micphone for Far-feild voice pickup|
|Others||—||—||USB Charge out||—||Light show||USB Charge out|
|Size||6.5 x 2.1 x 1.9 in||6.5 x 2.2 x 1.8 in||7.6 x 2.4 x 2.6 in||10.1 x 3.1 x 3.2 in||3.4 x 2.8 x 5.6 in||4.9 x 4.8 x 1.2 in|
|Weight||0.78 lb||0.91 lb||1.29 lb||2.31 lb||1.06 lb||0.75 lb|
Compare with similar items
The Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound and Playtime.
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
Superior Sound Quality
Wherever life takes you, experience your music with powerful stereo sound and crisp, tight bass. Boasting less than 1% total harmonic distortion, SoundCore sounds great even at the highest volumes.
Incredible Battery Life
Anker's industry-leading power management technology keeps your tunes playing for up to 24 hours on a single charge—that's over a week's worth of playtime (based on average usage).
To keep SoundCore small but also sounding great, we've designed it using a unique spiral bass port design. The result is a clean bass sound you can easily pick up and put in your bag.
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Unlike most other speakers, SoundCore uses the very latest Bluetooth technology to maximize device compatibility and pairing speed.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I get that Anker wants people to see their brand name and the white paint they used isn't so bright that the logo is obnoxious, but I still didn't want to look at it. So, using a metal pick in holes around the perimeter, I slowly and carefully pried off the grill. It's held in by tension and a very thin strip of black adhesive tape. Once the grill was off, I wrapped masking tape around the small ledge all the way around the grill. This was to keep from painting and ruining the black adhesive so I could reattach it later. If you use the slick, non-sticker paper from a sticker sheet you might get better results than I did. The masking tape took off a small amount of the adhesive, but it still worked. Then, with a $4 can of generic-brand metallic copper spray paint from the hardware store, I gave it a couple coats from all directions. Don't spray too heavily or you'll clog some of the small holes in the grill. IMO, it turned out perfect. Really classes up the little speaker.
-Sadly it didnt come with an aux cord
-The charging card cardboard on the side was kind of hard to get out until i forced it out and it tore
-Pairing bluetooth was very simple. 3 steps and you're connected
-The controls are easy to read so i wont get into that.
- The range is very great. Wow is what i like to say because unlike others this speakers BT range went through walls and very far also
-Very nice and clear
-Theres not much bass in this speaker
-Price and sound quality ? For whats its worth , the sound quality is worth its price.
-The video also shows the sound at 50% and at max volume.
-I use this for the van and it over powers our conversations to the point i have to lower it down.
-Really great if you have a car without sounds.
-The battery life is really long. I used it for a whole 8 hour but thats with the volume going up and down
-It automatically turns off when not in use . Which is great because it saves power like that.
After reading my review above Anker customer service reached out to me and promptly sent me a new speaker! They did this on their own accord. I was not seeking a new speaker, my review above is based on my honest experience with this speaker. Anker customer service is top notch and in fact, I always buy a lot of Anker products knowing they are a great value and if you do have an issue they will practically bend over backwards to make it right! The new speaker is working great, you should get one of these if you’re interested because it’s a great value for what it does and Anker always stands behind every product I’ve purchased from them!
Top international reviews
The speaker has a nice solid feel to it - the exterior has a silky soft texture that make it look and feel expensive. The operating buttons are slightly embossed and barely noticeable from a distance (which suits my preference). Power and auxiliary ports are located on the side of the unit - powered via short usb cable (included). The speaker is also equipped with a microphone that will allow you to take phone calls while connected.
I haven't had the product long enough to verify the advertised battery life, but I can try to update once I have had a chance to run it at home.
Edit - battery is exactly as advertised. I honestly plug it in every 5 uses or so just in case (hours of usage). Great speaker. Great value.
Sound quality is as expected for a unit in this price range. Very clear at low volumes, but only packs so much punch when cranked - but that is what you are getting with a speaker this size, so it is more a statement of reality than criticism.
If you want bass output, this isn't going to satisfy you. It has kick, but this isn't going to pump out your house / electronic music the way a larger system will, which should be obvious.
I was able to connect my phone via Bluetooth within seconds of turning the unit on, but you can connect directly using an auxiliary cable if you prefer.
I would recommend this to anyone interested in a nicely constructed portable speaker. My parents recently purchased a Bose mini-link system and after listening to both, and in my opinion there isn't a noticeable difference in sound quality. However, you would be spending $100 less on the Anker speaker.
Great return for the price, would buy again.
I have these AND the SoundBot® SB571 (about $35 bucks). While I think the Soundbot ones are a great deal at $35, these ones are worth the extra $17.
Reasons (especially compared to the SoundBot® SB571 ).
1. The battery is very good. It easily last a few days before I have to charge it, with regular use for music in the morning shower, and an hour or two in the evenings.
2. The bluetooth connection works more easily, and connects with very little effort more reliably than the SoundBot® SB571. I'd say the "just works" factor. Your tech-phobic mom won't even need to call you to ask "Son, how do i connect this speaker????"
3. In my experience (cables and mice/keyboards and speakers), Anker has been a great company, with great customer service. There have been no problems, but i foresee any problems would be dealt with quickly and simply.
4. Premium materials. The metal mesh and the rubber coating feel good, and I know they'll hold up.
1. There are no skip-forward or skip-backward buttons. The SoundBot® SB571 has all the buttons this Anker has, PLUS additional ones. Personally i like this because I can now leave my phone/computer/music playing device in a different room, and still control the playlist when the speaker is beside me.
2. The logo is ugly. I'd probably get the red one next time.
3. Sound is equally as good as my SoundBot® SB571. For $17, there's no *truly* noticeable difference. These are clearer, but the SoundBot® SB571's go louder.
If you're really pinching pennies and doing things on a budget, I'm happy with the SoundBot® SB571. But the longer battery, better connectivity and better feel of these Anker's is worth it IMO.
La calidad en el sonido es muy buena para los géneros que escucho.
El único detalle que tiene es que los sonidos muy agudos se tienden a clipear un poquito en el volumen máximo.
Cuando mis amigos pusieron corridos a todo volumen, se escuchaba un poco distorsionado el sonido. Pero esa música suena terrible de todos modos así que no me molesta.
UPDATE: Anker contacted me to resolve this issue, and they’ve been great. It seems as though the unit I had received might have been substandard. Will update further when I have the replacement to compare with.
Syncing is easy, pairing is quick and control is also very easy. The line in feature is nice for non-bluetooth devices like portable TV's or projectors.
If you're looking for a portable all-inclusive speaker, this is one of the best options you can get. It comes with everything you need (including fully charged) right out of the box.
- Sound is good, no distortion at all.
- Easy to pair
- Good stability, never loses connection with the connected device.
- Cheap, compared to most high price speaker.
- Lasting an eternity. At the time I am writing this, I've been using it every 2-3 days for 1 month without recharging.
- It's stylish, looking professional.
- Bass isn't as good as my mom's JBL Charge 2, but that's something I expect when it's 3 times cheaper.
- The button have a lot of resistance and requires some finger strengths to actually push them down. I can imagine someone with smaller strengths and smaller hand having issues with presing the buttons.
- The buttons are dark, it's hard to even recognize them unless you are in a very close view. I often have to feel them with my hand and guess which one is which just like I was reading some Braille.
- The Volume Up and Volume Down button aren't next to each other. I don't know what's the point of doing that, but that's just annoying. You got a big Play button in between them (which I don't use at all), so it's hard to effectively switch between volume up and volume down.
Overall, it's a great speaker, with a good sound for the price, but with room for improvement on quality-of-life features.
1. Very low sound, 3w+3w speakers aren't really what you are looking for
2. Issues with Phone calls over Bluetooth, the other side doesn't get your voice
3. The product is not at all worth Rs. 3999/-. Not recommended even for half of this price.
4. Battery life is claimed to last 24 hours, but what would you do with battery life if you can't enjoy the sound. I couldn't verify this as I decided to return it
Actually price is no issue at all, it's a bad product. Don't go for it.
Finally, the price is remarkable reasonable for an Anker.
The Bose was superior, no surprise there , but compared to the cheaper VTIN R2 though, the differences are smaller and harder to see.
Sound quality - 2/5 - clear voice, good for podcasts, terrible for music with bass.
CLEAR decent mids/highs but TERRIBLE bass. I would have given up some of that highs/mids clarity for some bass.
See video for comparison to VTIN speaker. the VTIN had surprisingly good bass.
Build Quality - 4/5 - This is WELL built , except no covers for the usb/aux ports. But it feels worth more like a $100 speaker than $50. Blue LED is annoying though.
VTIN is not built as well but does have covers for ports, it gets a 2/5.
Battery 4/5 - Pretty decent, ran for hours, but so did the VTIN.
Anker makes some really good products, but probably to get decent portable sound that comes close to expectations of the brand you may want to buy the more expensive $100 speakers and be happy with the sound as well as build quality. For this price range, I would just go cheaper, get a meidong or a vtin and keep your expectations mid/low overall.
Note - All speakers were paid for and owned by me, None of these review/promoted units.
I am not bashing Anker. I'm just frustrated that you can't trust anything you read on these reviews. It's not like Amazon won't be supportive when things go wrong, but it's a waste of time to buy something that doesn't remotely resemble what you would expect based on the reviews. Granted, this is a small amount of money, and I'm trying to decide on requesting a return or eating yet another device that doesn't meet expectations when I buy from Amazon. I've resorted to only buying some "name" brands such as Anker. For example, I only buy Anker lightning cables now, as I know they'll work and have been reliable. I have had countless lightning cables from other companies that have failed. You pay a premium for the Anker cables (substantially more expensive, but at least they work). That's why I'm disappointed in this speaker. I went for a better brand, and trusted reviews like the one that stated that this Anker was better than a Bose system. The joys of buying stuff online......
BTW, if you don't need bass, the speaker sounds good for mid range vocals and piano type melodies. Tonally, the sound is pleasing and reasonably well balanced, as long as there's nothing sub 100 Hz. With any song that has bass, this speaker sounds terribly lacking. I should go back to buying stuff from the store so you can try it out first.....
After 2 weeks of testing. Sound is crystal clear but the volume is very low. Bluetooth connected to iPhone and the connection disconnects with a cracking sound.
The volume feels very low. A very heavy speaker/small but it should sound louder. Keeps cutting off. As a top seller; Not worth the price, disappointed in a Anker. Returning the item but giving it a week more testing.