- Save 10% on 1 Anker SoundCore 24-Hour Playtime Portable Bluetooth Speaker For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KUHYXFAE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Get 1 Anker SoundCore/SoundCore 2 Travel Case With 11.69(10% off) For every 1 Anker SoundCore/SoundCore 2 you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code PUJRSLL5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code 3JWEUWWA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Anker SoundCore 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Better Bass, 24-Hour Playtime, 66ft Bluetooth Range, IPX5 Water Resistance & Built-in Mic — Dual-Driver Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung etc
|With Deal:||$33.59 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$56.40 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Upgraded Audio: Engineered to deliver the same build and clarity as the original SoundCore, with upgraded 2x 6W high-performance drivers.
- Bigger Bass: Anker's trademark BassUp technology provides a wide sound range, with deep lows.
- Incredible Battery Life: 24-hour / 500-song playtime powered by a built-in high capacity Li-ion battery and Anker's industry-leading power management technology.
- Play Everywhere: "Grab-and-go" portable design, plus IPX5 water-resistance and dustproof rating means you can listen effortlessly in any environment.
- What You Get: Anker SoundCore 2 Bluetooth speaker, Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Sound and Playtime
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
SoundCore 2 produces outstanding audio from an astonishingly compact speaker (165mm*54mm*45mm). Upgraded 2x 6W drivers blast out rich, clear sound.
Bring your music to life with proprietary Anker BassUp technology. Deeper bass ensures a wide, balanced audio range.
Play All Day
24h-hour / 500-song playtime means you can listen all day, and all night too.
Note: Playtime varies according to volume and audio content.
IPX5 water-resistant rating and dustproof engineering mean you can bring your beats anywhere - from the garden, to the beach. Upgraded materials provide smooth touch, and better grip.
Listen for up to 66ft with latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology, while an in-built microphone makes hands-free calling a breeze. No Bluetooth? No problem, an aux port allows you to plug in and play.
Top customer reviews
The SoundCore 2 came in a white and light blue box with black and light blue text on the outside. Inside the box, wrapped in velvety plastic, was the speaker secured by cardboard on all but the top parts. With the speaker were the user guide, “Happy/Not Happy” card and an Anker-branded charging cable inside its own smaller box. Packaging was professional.
Pairing and Controls
Pairing the SoundCore 2 with an iPhone 7 Plus was a breeze. Shortly after turning the speaker on, “SoundCore 2” appeared on my phone. A couple of seconds after I tapped the name, paring was successful, confirmed by tone.
The controls are located at the top of the speaker. They include the power, - (minus), play, + (plus) and Bluetooth buttons. The + and – buttons are used for adjusting volume. The play button is a multi-function button that can be used to pause/resume playback, accept/reject/end calls as well as putting the current call on hold while accepting another call. Additionally, the play button can also be used to switch a call between speaker and mobile device.
On one of the sides are the auxiliary and micro USB charging ports.
When it comes to speakers, the most important factor for me is sound quality reproduction. Anker’s SoundCore 2 didn’t disappoint. Vocals by a basso vocalist were smooth. Middle frequencies produced by a flute and a clarinet were clear and pleasant. High frequencies from an acoustic guitar were crisp and very satisfying.
The sound of a bass drum was somewhere in between a “punch” and a “boom.” Applying an equalizer app got the bass drum closer to a boom but not quite there. This is an area where the speaker could use an improvement when it comes to sound quality reproduction.
The SoundCore 2 is loud. At maximum volume, it easily filled my 20-feet x 20-feet garage with sound. Bluetooth range was amazing. Without any obstruction in between the speaker and my phone, sound didn’t cutoff until both were about 100 feet apart, producing the best Bluetooth range of all speakers I’ve tested to date.
Phone calls were clear. The speaker has the ability to put an existing call on hold while answering another incoming call. I have yet to see this feature on other Bluetooth speakers. There is one feature that is common with most speakers I’ve tested but not present with the SoundCore 2 and that is the ability to call the last number dialed on the phone the speaker is paired with. This would normally be a double press of the play button but this action is assigned to skip to the next track. I found this to be surprising coming from an Anker product.
In addition to call the last number dialed, I was also surprised by the inability to go to the previous track. Unless I missed this in the user guide, this functionality is not present.
As already mentioned, the speaker has the ability to enable voice control software such as Siri on iOS devices. This is the second speaker I have tested to include this nice feature.
• Durable and rugged construction
• Good sound reproduction
• Comprehensive user guide in 9 languages
• Amazing Bluetooth range
• Advanced phone call answering features
• Ability to enable voice activated software (Siri with iOS)
• Anker-branded charging cable
• Can’t go to previous track
• Can’t call the last number dialed
• No auxiliary cable
Despite the minor quirks mentioned in my review, the pros far outweigh the cons making the SoundCore 2 an excellent choice for a Bluetooth speaker in the $46 (price at the time of review) range. Similar speakers I’ve tested are the Meidong 2110 and the Meidong QQChocolate Medium. While these two speakers are more accurate in terms of sound quality reproduction, they are not as loud as the SoundCore 2. If volume is more important, you can’t go wrong with the SoundCore 2. However, if sound quality reproduction is more important, take a look at the Meidong speakers. I had to switch between all three speakers while writing this review to make sure that my conclusions are as accurate as possible.