- Save 15% on 1 Anker LC90 Tactical Flashlight For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 5XJBMZE8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on 1 Anker Universal Car Mount For every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code DEAL7149 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anker SoundSync Drive Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver, Wireless Phone Call & Music Streaming Car Kit with Built-in Mic, Music Streaming, Echo and Noise Reduction, Multi-Point Access, 3.5mm Aux Cable
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Car Handsfree Made Easy: Route your phone through your car speakers. Make calls and listen to music via a Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection.
- Superb Sound: Lossless audio transmission for crystal clear phone calls and music. Noise suppression technology means no road noise or echoes.
- Easy to use: Control almost all receiver and phone functions with a single button, including Siri and other voice operated features. SoundSync Drive remembers your device for easy pairing every time you enter your car. Supports AVRCP technology.
- Broad compatibility: Works with almost all Bluetooth devices and all cars with an AUX input. Powered by any USB charger, including Anker's PowerDrive car chargers (not included).
- What you get: SoundSync Drive (Bluetooth receiver), welcome guide, worry-free 18 month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Anker SoundSync Drive Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver, Wireless Phone Call & Music Streaming Car Kit with Built-in Mic, Music Streaming, Echo and Noise Reduction, Multi-Point Access, 3.5mm Aux Cable
Mpow Bluetooth Receiver, Protable Bluetooth 4.1 Car Adapter & Bluetooth Car Aux Adapter for Music Streaming Sound System, Hands-free Audio Adapter & Wireless Car Kits for Home/Car Audio Stereo System,Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AnkerDirect||Patozon||Patozon||BlueRigger||Thousandshores Inc||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.77 x 1.77 x 0.39 in||1.87 x 2.43 x 0.96 in||4.4 x 6.8 x 1.1 in||5 x 5 x 5 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||1.77 x 1.77 x 0.67 in|
The Handsfree Car Bluetooth Receiver
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
Travel and Talk
Use the SoundSync Drive to make your car Bluetooth compatible, a complete handsfree solution. Play music from your phone, make and receive calls and more!
Superb Sound and Voice
Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a high-quality wireless connection. Able to transmit sound and data quickly and reliably with no compromise on sound quality.
Three buttons take care of all possible functions. Play and pause music, answer and hang-up the phone, skip forwards or backwards, even activate Siri and other voice control functions.
Unclear and noisy handsfree calls are a thing of the past. SoundSync Drive’s smart technology makes sure it’s just your voice that can be heard and not the sound of the road or vocal echoes.
Small and Sleek
SoundSync’s unobtrusive size allows for convenient placement anywhere on your dashboard using its adhesive backing. The contemporary and minimalist design perfectly complements your car’s interior.
- Need plug USB cable to turn on for some cars older than 2012.
- After engine ignition, older stereos may require the USB cable to be unplugged and reinserted.
Top customer reviews
So I was advised by Anker to buy a noise isolation (ground loop) jack that connects to the audio jack. Immediately the static was gone! It's only $9 on Amazon, and I strongly suggest you buy them together!!!
-If you pull power and quickly plug it back in again, it will glitch out and not restart. This was a problem with a wall USB charger and an old Motorola car charger (i.e. would drop power for a second when the car started), but is not on a new Anker 24W car charger. (On 2 different cars, an '05 Civic and an '05 Outback.)
-You will probably need a ground loop isolator (especially if you drive older cars like me, hacking an aux jack into one car, and using an FM transmitter on the other). I recommend the mpow one.
-It will automatically connect to your phone, but won't start playing. Tap the middle button and it will play.
-It only pairs to one phone at a time. Let your friend pair, and even if they walk away and turn off bluetooth, it will no longer acknowledge your phone until you unpair and repair. It's literally easier to unplug this adapter and hand them the aux cable, which defeats the whole point.
Audio quality is completely fine, and once connected I've never had it drop.
Cons: There seems to be zero noise cancellation. If I'm driving around the town things are fine. But if I'm driving at highway speeds the phone functionality is useless. No one can hear me over the road noise. The adhesive on the back of the remote/mic body is very weak. I had to use some 3M double side foam tape to get the part to stick to my car. The functionality is bad enough that I've taken this out of my car and when back to a Motorola bluetooth car speaker that attaches to my visor and a cheap bluetooth adapter for my audio.
- It is a small stereo Bluetooth 4.0 receiver
- sound is ok when it works
- it requires re-pairing nearly every time I attempt to use it with my Pixel XL Android 7.1.2 / 8.0.0
- only supports standard SBC Bluetooth audio codec resulting in poor sound reproduction, FM radio quality if you're lucky; no AAC, aptx, aptx-hd or Sony LDAC advanced audio codec
- as others have noted, the audio cable is unshielded and can introduce noise
It does work, and connects quickly, but it seems to take approx 25-30 seconds to finish syncing to the phone. From the time I press the connect button to when audio will play is slow. I'm not sure if this is a function of the device or my phone, I have no way to tell (only one phone).
Call quality is pretty sketchy as well. People complain that they can barely hear me, even though I have it mounted on my dash just to the right of the gear selector.
I don't have any ground loop issues that others have complained about. Perhaps it's their cars, not the bluetooth itself.
As a basic bluetooth it works fine, and for the price, it's probably worth it. Just don't expect the quality that you gen from a built in infotainment system