Anker SoundSync Drive Bluetooth 4.0 Car Receiver, Wireless Phone Call & Music Streaming Car Kit with Built-in Mic, Music Streaming, Echo and Noise Reduction, Multi-Point Access, 3.5mm Aux Cable
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Car Handsfree Made Easy: Route your phone through your car speakers. Make calls and listen to music via a Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection.
- Superb Sound: Lossless audio transmission for crystal clear phone calls and music. Noise suppression technology means no road noise or echoes.
- Easy to use: Control almost all receiver and phone functions with a single button, including Siri and other voice operated features. SoundSync Drive remembers your device for easy pairing every time you enter your car. Supports AVRCP technology.
- Broad compatibility: Works with almost all Bluetooth devices and all cars with an AUX input. Powered by any USB charger, including Anker's PowerDrive car chargers (not included).
- What you get: SoundSync Drive (Bluetooth receiver), welcome guide, worry-free 18 month warranty and friendly customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Handsfree Car Bluetooth Receiver
From ANKER, the Choice of 20 Million+ Happy Users
Travel and Talk
Use the SoundSync Drive to make your car Bluetooth compatible, a complete handsfree solution. Play music from your phone, make and receive calls and more!
Superb Sound and Voice
Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows for a high-quality wireless connection. Able to transmit sound and data quickly and reliably with no compromise on sound quality.
Three buttons take care of all possible functions. Play and pause music, answer and hang-up the phone, skip forwards or backwards, even activate Siri and other voice control functions.
Unclear and noisy handsfree calls are a thing of the past. SoundSync Drive’s smart technology makes sure it’s just your voice that can be heard and not the sound of the road or vocal echoes.
Small and Sleek
SoundSync’s unobtrusive size allows for convenient placement anywhere on your dashboard using its adhesive backing. The contemporary and minimalist design perfectly complements your car’s interior.
- Need plug USB cable to turn on for some cars older than 2012.
- After engine ignition, older stereos may require the USB cable to be unplugged and reinserted.
Top customer reviews
So I was advised by Anker to buy a noise isolation (ground loop) jack that connects to the audio jack. Immediately the static was gone! It's only $9 on Amazon, and I strongly suggest you buy them together!!!
The next issue I faced which is really not the fault of the device was that there was a lot of feedback due to connecting to the aux and power in the car. This is a common problem caused by ground loops which happens when the audio source and the speaker use the same power source. This would have happened with any device including when I used to connect my phone to the Aux and then to the power to charge it while on long drives. It is important to note that here though, as I found that to correct it, I had to additionally purchase a ground loop filter (which is sold on amazon as well, and was not expensive) which resolved the issue.
Finally, we took care of all the issues to install.....how did it work?! I found that it worked well for what it was doing. I could hear the caller through the speakers in my car, they could hear me well enough. The mic did pick up a lot of other noise while driving, so that was unfortunate. I thought it might have to do with having it placed flat next to the shift knob so I did try to string it across the car and put it next to the stereo as originally planned, the callers noticed still a lot of other sounds like wind, traffic, even if I had hit a bump... and often the background noise was louder than me.
I would say that the product did what it was supposed to do, you cant really hold it against the product for the length of the wires, I don't think most people have their aux jacks in the middle console, and you can't really blame it for the ground loop noise, and at the price I don't really expect high level noise cancelling. So I gave it a 3. With a few tweaks (you can build the ground loop filter in, alot of products do) I would give it a 5 star. I can talk hands free in my car and I didn't have to buy the OEM bluetooth kit for it which would have been several hundred dollars, so there's that!
Edit: Their customer service reached out to me and issued a full refund without return of the product due to my review, apologizing that the product was a dissappointment. I did not expect that. Due to the exceptional customer service I did give it 4 stars.
Often times, when you are going to run audio and power through a car sound system, you will experience feedback -- it sounds like a buzzing sound, and it can be really annoying. To get rid of that, spend ten bucks on a ground loop noise isolator. Here is the one I use:
Mpow Ground Loop Noise Isolator for Car Audio / Home Stereo System with 3.5mm Audio Cable (Black)
This adapter comes with instructions, but it's fairly intuitive (if you've ever paired a Bluetooth system before). The microphone is at the bottom of the circle -- directly opposite of the power indicator light. The forward and back buttons are on the right and left respectively.
It took less than five minutes to install it and set it up.
- Connects right away to my phone when I get in the car! All I have to do is press play ( the bottom button) and my music starts playing on from my phone. So I never have to even take my phone out of my purse.
- Very easy set up, all I did was plug it into the power source, then plug into the aux port. Then turn bluetooth on, on my phone, and connect.
- I can change songs easily by pressing the right or left button.
- It turns on automatically when my car turns on. I never have to use the power button
- sleek and attractive design
- Have tried several hands free calling and everyone said they could hear my just fine.
- It sticks to your car, I put it on my dash board. While I didn't hate this feature, I do see it being an issue if I want to change it out in a different car. But should be an easy fix with some command strips
- Doesn't come in a pink version LMAO
Overall, I am beyond excited about how great this item is. I was ready to just buy a new car but decided instead to upgrade a few features and saved myself thousands of dollars not to mention a monthly car payment. If I knew anyone else with a car as ancient as mine I would totally buy this for them as a gift lol But everyone on the planet but me seems to have bluetooth these days haha