4 Year Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Anker Soundcore Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Loud Stereo Sound, Rich Bass, 24-Hour Playtime, 66 ft Bluetooth Range, Built-In Mic. Perfect Wireless Speaker for iPhone, Samsung and more
- Low Return Rate: 38% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Portable Audio & Video
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ASTONISHING SOUND: Breathtaking stereo sound with deep bass is delivered with exceptional clarity and zero distortion by two high-sensitivity drivers and a patented bass port.
- 24H WORRY-FREE BATTERY LIFE: Anker's exclusive, long-life battery technology provides 24 hours of sublime music.
- EFFORTLESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth 4.0 ensures instant pairing and maintains a strong connection up to 66 ft.
- DESIGNED TO PLAY: Combines a solid, drop-proof build with tactile materials and seamless controls.
- GRAB, GO, LISTEN: Lightweight, yet robust unibody design provides the perfect soundtrack for the park, yard, or anywhere else at home or away.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Anker SoundCore combines superior sound with precision design and our power management technology to create speakers which put your music first.
Soundcore delivers remarkable sound and incredible build quality at an unbelievable price.
Boasting an impressive 24-hour battery life to play your soundtrack all day long, SoundCore takes you on an unforgettable journey. Music is no longer lost in the background, it becomes the core of your adventure.
- Astonishing Sound
- 24-Hour Playtime
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Lightweight Design
- Built-In Mic
SoundCore’s curved edges and sleek controls accentuate its unibody design. Choose from red, blue, or black to perfectly complement your home and style.
Dual full-range drivers, a patented bass port, and a fine-tuned Digital Signal Processor present music with rousing highs and deep lows. Even at high volumes, there’s less harmonic distortion resulting in remarkable clarity.
Worry-Free Battery Life
SoundCore synergizes Anker’s power management technology and a high-efficiency Li-ion battery for up to 24 hours of sublime audio.
Connect with Alexa
Soundcore connects with Alexa-enabled devices. Use the built-in mic to access Alexa’s ever-growing library of skills.
Bluetooth 4.0 ensures your devices maintain a strong, stable connection up to 66 ft away for skip-free music.
Use with phones, tablets and almost any other Bluetooth-enabled device. SoundCore reconnects to the last device used for instant music playback.
|Anker SoundCore 2||Anker SoundCore Flare||Anker SoundCore Motion Q||Anker SoundCore Pro+||Anker Soundcore Mini2|
|Sound Driver||2*6W high-performance drivers||2*8W back-to-back drivers||2*8W full-range drivers||Premium 25-watt audio||6W driver with BassUp technology|
|Playtime||24 Hours||12 Hours||10 Hours||18 Hours||15 Hours|
|Use Case||beaches/Indoor / Parties / Bedrooms / Kitchen / Bathroom||indoor/Parties||Outdoor Activities/Parties||Home/backyard||Indoor/Outdoor|
|Features||Anker's trademark BassUp technology / Battery Life: 24-hour / 'Grab-and-go' portable design / Brilliant Bass||360° Sound/BassUp Technology/Soundcore App/LED Light/Pool Party Proof||360° Music/Grab and Go||Heavyweight Sound/Boosted Bass/Advanced Connectivity||Powerful Sound/Ture Wireless Stereo|
|Size||2.13 x 6.5 x 1.77 inches||3.5 x 3.5 x 5.9 inches||3.5 x 3.5 x 4.2 inches||8.1 x 2.8 x 2.7 inches||2.7 x 2.7 x 3.1 inches|
|Weight||12.64 ounces||1.17 pounds||14.7 ounces||26.88 pounds||12 ounces|
The Bluetooth Speaker with Superior Sound and Playtime.
From ANKER, the Choice of 10 Million+ Happy Users
• Industry-Leading Technology
Superior Sound Quality
Wherever life takes you, experience your music with powerful stereo sound and crisp, tight bass. Boasting less than 1% total harmonic distortion, SoundCore sounds great even at the highest volumes.
Incredible Battery Life
Anker's industry-leading power management technology keeps your tunes playing for up to 24 hours on a single charge—that's over a week's worth of playtime (based on average usage).
To keep SoundCore small but also sounding great, we've designed it using a unique spiral bass port design. The result is a clean bass sound you can easily pick up and put in your bag.
Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Unlike most other speakers, SoundCore uses the very latest Bluetooth technology to maximize device compatibility and pairing speed.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife and I decided to take a listen to 3 highly reviewed speakers that received mostly positive reviews on Amazon. Here are the 3 speakers tested:
1. Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 (Cost: $27.99)
2. Anker SoundCore (Cost: $35.99)
3. JBL Flip 3 Splashproof ($81.30)
We were really hoping that the less expensive speakers would have been close in sound quality to the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof. Sadly,that just wasn’t the case. Upon the very first look, when opening up the box, you get a sense that Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 is a very no-frills, inexpensive speaker. The packaging, the speaker, the extremely short, tiny USB charging cable. Visually speaking, this speaker screamed no-frills.
Conversely, the Anker SoundCore gave the impression that you were opening up a well-constructed, tiny speaker. It was packaged nicely, easy instructions, it felt a lot more substantial than the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3. Aditionally, the USB charging cable looked like your average size charging cable for your portable devices.
Last, was the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof. At $81.30, it was a lot more money than we were hoping to spend on a portable pool speaker. It was plain to see that this speaker just looked “ more expensive” than the other two models. Great packaging, a super long and thick USB charging cable that came in an eye-catching orange colored jacket. The speaker itself looked awesome too with its compact cylinder shape.
Enough about the appearance… a speaker is all about ease of use and more importantly -- how it sounds. How did all 3 sound and how easy were they to use?
On all 3 speakers in our test, we used 3 separate Samsung Galaxy 7s phones. We played the same identical songs on each speaker and set the volume identical on all 3 phones. Here were our results-
1. Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3. Unfortunately, this speaker was the least inspiring of the three speakers. The sound was clear. However, it sounded tiny, none to very little bass. It projected a rather flat sound with the various music we played through it. It was though extremely easy to use, and the Bluetooth worked flawlessly. I would generously give it 3 Stars. On sound alone, I’d say it’s more 2 Stars.
2. Anker SoundCore – This speaker was hands-down better than the Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 for just a few dollars more. Lots of great features – all of which worked perfectly. The only downside of the Anker SoundCore was that it lacked bass. The sound coming out of the Anker SoundCore is very balanced and fairly loud for such a small speaker. I would lean more towards the 4 Star mark on the Anker SoundCore simply for delivering a very nice, balanced sound quality, and is capable of filling a small room.
3. JBL Flip 3 Splashproof – At $81.30, we were really hoping that this wouldn’t be a situation where “you get what you pay for”. Unfortunately, it was in the end. Regardless of the song, or the type of music we played through it, it was far superior to the other two speakers. It worked flawlessly and the sound/projection of sound coming out blew away the other speakers. The Flip 3 Splashproof produced a rich, full sound that was extremely clear and thumped just the right amount of bass. It easily fills space with great clarity.
All-in-all, the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof blew away this competition. 5 Stars. If you’re on a tight budget, you can’t go wrong with the Anker SoundCore. If you can swing the extra bucks for the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof – go for it! It sounds amazing!
Update: Even though the JBL Flip 3 Splashproof sounds very good, the Bluetooth range is awful. As long as your phone is within a very short distance of this speaker you will be happy. The Bluetooth range on the Anker is WAY better than the JBL.
I purchased this speaker because my tv is 12 feet across the room and I am a senior with hearing loss.
My tv is louder than normal and always told by family it's too loud.
I decided to try this item out since so many great reviews.
Took 2 or 3 times to Bluetooth to my tv but that's because I didn't set it right.
Now, I put the speaker on and I was disappointed the speaker wasn't that loud.
I was ready to send it back.
Then something told me to check the audio on tv. I thought I had the type of audio wrong checked which may have lowered the volume due to the type of audio. But, before I could do that, I noticed that the volume on the tv was low. Naaah, that couldn't be the problem could it? Well, I raised the volume on the tv ( the tv doesn't get louder) and guess what!
THE VOLUME ON THIS SPEAKER WAS BLASTING!!!!
I then had to lower this speaker because it was too loud!
This speaker is great, great and GREAT!!!
Great sound! U will not be disappointed!!!!
Take it from a half deaf senior!!!
Anker packaged this SoundCore very well. The black cardboard box is actually quite attractive, if a little misleading on the actual size of the SoundCore as its quite a bit bigger. On the inside you'll see the speaker is tucked away behind some more cardboard for protection and to the right, a small cardboard sleeve with your micro USB charger. Immediately I was kind of bummed this speaker wasn't yet using USB-C as it will become the new standard. The speaker is very light, as my similar in size jam box mini seems heavier. It's nicely built and has a good feel in your hand.
Powering on the speaker was a breeze by simply holding the power button. It was ready for immediate pairing so I paired it to my iPhone 6S Plus. I started to play PSY's new song "Daddy" (don't hate on me just yet, OK?)
The speaker was quite loud and completely clear at max volume. "Bass" isn't quite there, but it is clear and not hollow sounding. However, it gave me a beep and disconnected. My iPhone said it was still connected but the music had paused. I didn't think much of it at first but I wanted to compare sound to my other MUCH used Anker Bluetooth speaker. I've supplied some pictures quickly comparing the two. My square Anker speaker sounded just as clear at full volume, albeit not quite as loud. We're talking maybe a few clicks higher on the volume scale. But, that's OK. The SoundCore is an attractive speaker and it sounds very nice compared to its price point.
I hooked back up to the SoundCore, and I had connectivity issues again, and again. Finally I was able to get half way through the song while keeping my phone, which was a foot away, paired with the SoundCore.
Overall, it's another Anker product which means it is attractive, and built well. Competition in its price range may exist, but Anker carries the brand name I trust. My three star rating is due to my issues that seem to be pausing my music. If I hit play, the music typically resumes.
Anker has reached out to me to let me know that the speaker stops playing at loud volumes to protect from hearing / device damage. I exclaimed my dissatisfaction with this as the SoundCore speakers higher volume was one of my biggest reasons for liking this speaker. They told me that a new version would be coming out within a week or two to remedy this fault. I will update my review when i'm able to get my hands on it.
Final update 12/28/2015
I received my new SoundCore speaker and I am happy to announce that this new speaker does not have the audio issues my first speaker did. The speaker is able to go to full volume while continuing consistent playback with great sound for a speaker at this price. There are no notable differences between the two speakers other than my original issue being resolved. If all of this really was just a "bug" or planned execution to save the speakers and/or prevent hearing damage to just be updated and fixed at a later date, I'm a bit disappointed but I do like the speaker. Ankers customer service has been exceptional and they've been keeping in contact with me all along the way. I've updated my original rating.