Anker 313 Wireless Charger (Pad), Qi-Certified 10W Max for iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/13/13 Pro Max, AirPods (No AC Adapter, Not Compatible with MagSafe Magnetic Charging)
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Enhance your purchase
|Connector Type||Micro USB|
|Compatible Devices||AirPods / AirPods Pro / Galaxy Buds / Galaxy Buds+/ Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL / All other Qi-enabled phones and devices See more|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus/Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+/ Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7 See more|
|Included Components||usb cable|
|Special Feature||Magnetic,Wireless Charger|
|Input Voltage||5 Volts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
- Complete Charging Convenience: Instantly charge your phone or earbuds simply by placing them in the center of PowerWave Pad. Never fuss around with plugging and unplugging cables again, just set down and power up.
- Universal Compatibility: PowerWave Pad provides 10W output for Samsung Galaxy, 7.5W for iPhone, and 5W for other phones or wireless earbuds (including AirPods).
- Through-Case Charging: Don't fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases up to 5 mm thick (not including cases with magnetic or metal attachments).
- What You Get: Anker 313 Wireless Charger (Pad) / PowerWave Pad, 4 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
What's in the box
From the brand
An Effortless Charging Experience
Simply place your phone or other Qi-enabled device on the center of the pad and PowerWave will do the rest.
Informative & Sleep Friendly Indicator
PowerWave Pad supports charging through phones cases up to 5mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system is equipped with foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control and more, so you can experience Qi-certified wireless charging with total peace of mind.（Qi ID:9881,by wirelesspowerconsortium,2020)
1. How do wireless charging speeds compare to a traditional wired charger?
Due to the current wireless charging technology, charging speeds may vary depending on your device. Wireless charging is generally slower than traditional wired charging due to its lower conversion rate of electrical energy.
Model Number: A2503
Anker 313 Wireless Charger (Pad)
The Optimized Wireless Charging Pad
Slim and Trim
An aesthetically-pleasing slimline design adds an air of high-tech sophistication to your desk, while the TPU charging surface prevents your devices from easily sliding off.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including OtterBoxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
• Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
• iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / SE (2020) / 11/ 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / XR / XS / X / 8 / 8 Plus
5W Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
• AirPods 3, AirPods Pro, AirPods 2 (with wireless charging case)
• Google Pixel 6 Pro / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 6XL / 5XL / 4XL / 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
• All other Qi-enabled phones and devices
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- Provides a max 7.5W charge for the iPhone 12 series. To charge the iPhone 12 series at 15W, use an official MagSafe wireless charger.
- Not compatible with Amazon’s Fire HD 10 Plus tablet.
- iPhone 5V / 1A stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Pad to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A) required for fast charge mode.
- The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
- Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.
- Not compatible with USB-C wall chargers.
|Anker 313 Wireless Charger (Pad)||315 Wireless Charger (Pad)||313 Wireless Charger (Pad) - 2 Pack||335 Wireless Charger (3-in-1 Station)||Anker 313 Magnetic Wireless Charger (Pad)||PowerWave 2-in-1 Magnetic Stand Lite|
|Standard Charging Mode for Any Qi-enabled Device||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fast Charging Mode for iPhone||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Fast Charging Mode for Samsung||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Features||Upgraded Fast Charging Compatibility||Slim and Sleek Design||Wireless Charging Bundle||Foldable 3-in-1 Station||Effortless Charging for iPhone 12||2-in-1 Charging Station|
|Charging Cable||4ft Micro USB Cable||4ft Micro USB Cable||2× 4ft Micro USB Cable||5 ft USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable||5ft Built-in USB-C Cable||5 ft USB-C to USB-C Cable|
|Adapter||Not Included||Not Included||Not Included||18W Quick Charger Included||20W USB-C Charger Included||Not Included|