Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Anki Overdrive Starter Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use your mobile device to take command of real robotic Supercars in Anki OVERDRIVE.
- Build up to eight battlefields in seconds with the Starter Kit.
- Battle and race against friends or AI controlled vehicles. Wifi required for battles between iOS and Android devices
- An Anki OVERDRIVE Starter Kit and a compatible mobile device are required to play.
- Expand the battle with expansion tracks, Supercars and the all-new Supertrucks.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Unrivaled Supercar Tech
These aren’t just cars; they’re robots programmed for battle and controlled with your mobile device. Each Supercar is loaded with cutting-edge features, including an optical sensor, dedicated 50MHz CPU, and two high performance motors for precision maneuvering with one-millimeter accuracy.
Challenge friends or fight AI opponents that learn and adapt to your tactics to better hunt you down. You can customize Supercars with weapons and build-outs, and compete in a variety of modes like: Battle, Race, Time Trial, and King of the Hill. The more you play, the more upgrades you earn.
Simple Setup & Play
Connect the durable magnetic track pieces in seconds to build one of eight unique battle tracks. The Anki OVERDRIVE app on your mobile device automatically connects your Supercars and teaches you the game, so you can start racing immediately. Each player must have a compatible iOS or Android device with Wifi enabled.
With continuous software updates and accessory add-ons, the gameplay always stays fresh. You can customize weapons, add expansion cars and Supertrucks, and build jumps and curves into your track for a whole new challenge.
Starter kit includes:
2 Robotic Supercars.
6 Curved track pieces.
4 Straight track pieces.
2 Riser pieces.
1 Four-car charging system.
1 Tire cleaner.
What makes Anki OVERDRIVE the world's most intelligent battle racing system? Tech so advanced, it feels like the future. Each Supercar is a self-aware robot, driven by powerful artificial intelligence (A.I.) and equipped with deadly strategy. Whatever track you build, they'll learn it. Wherever you drive, they'll hunt you down. The better you play, the better they become. Whether you battle A.I. opponents or friends, your tactical options are unlimited. And with continuous software updates, the gameplay always stays fresh. Customize weapons. Swap out cars. Build new tracks. It’s easy to pick up, and nearly impossible to put down. The future of play has arrived.
Compare with similar items
Anki OVERDRIVE Expansion Track Speed Kit
Anki OVERDRIVE Expansion Track Corner Kit
Anki DRIVE Starter Kit (Previous Version)
Anki OVERDRIVE Accessory Rails Kit
Anki OVERDRIVE Accessory Elevation Kit
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SpddyS LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.3 x 23.9 x 12 in||0.78 x 9.03 x 24.96 in||0.78 x 11.03 x 24.72 in||7.88 x 44.62 x 4.5 in||0.78 x 5.03 x 13.3 in||2.76 x 3.15 x 11.81 in|
|Item Weight||10.1 lbs||—||—||9.44 lbs||—||1.73 ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some complaints, the batteries are now shot after less than two years of use and don't even last beyond two rounds of games. This has happened to two of our cars. There's no way to easily replace the batteries unless you feel comfortable soldering PCBs. After contacting tech support, I managed to get a clear definition of the threshold for getting your $50 toy car repaired. If after a full charge, the car cannot last a round, then it is considered to be adversely affecting your play experience, at which point they'll probably repair it. "Probably" because you only get 1 year warranty, which is just enough time for the LiPo batteries included in the car to function normally. So in essence you get a battery-dependent toy that has a worse repairability rating than an iPhone with a battery that is guaranteed to degrade faster than anything in your phone or laptop.
Overall this is a really neat system. I think anyone 8-88 can enjoy. Most people will find this to be a really cool thing to have for a kid. It’s great to use when friends come over since its 4 player (although you do need 4 cars and 4 devices to play with 4 players). I have had all of my track and cars for 2 years and everything still works really well. I hope you enjoy my review!
How it works: There are little robotic supercars that scan codes on the track to find out where they are on your track layout. Then, they can use weapons and power ups on each other and themselves. The cars then try and attack each other. When you run out of health, your car deactivates for a few seconds. There are a lot of modes to use. Things to note:
• Clean cars with tire cleaner often! Tires can become slippery and make cars drive off the track.
• You NEED a ‘device’ to play, that is how the cars work. Devices include: iPhone 4s and newer, iPad mini and newer, and various androids. You can visit ANKI for a chart of compatible devices.
• You will also need to set up an Anki account per person to save your game progress.
• Make sure your cars are working well. If one does not work, Anki has a great customer service so let them know. We lost our tire cleaner and reached out to them. They responded in a few minutes and shipped a brand new to us for free! They also have many troubleshooting tips for you on their website.
• Be nice to the cars and track. They are not super durable, but they can definitely handle most crashes and drops. I have had them fall 3`-4` and they still all work fine. They don’t like water and if you use water to clean the track use a small amount. And do make sure it’s dry before playing.
• Be sure to pop the cars on the charger between rounds. They only last 15-25 mins on one charge and take 5-10 mins to fully charge so make sure when they aren’t driving, they are charging. The cars have 5 multicolor LEDs: 2 in front, 2 in back, and 1 on top that is very bright. When you finish playing, press the small grey button beneath each car to turn it off so the bright top light will turn off. Also prevents car from losing battery life rather than leaving them on 24/7
• I suggest not letting little ones (less than 5-6 years old) use this without being supervised by older ones. And if they don’t have their own device, they will need yours to play.
• While these cars are good at staying on the track, they CAN come off so don’t drive too recklessly.
• Go wild with your track layouts! Look up ‘Anki Overdrive’ on YouTube and see what these pieces are capable of.
• Store your tracks when you’re done with them. The skin’s oil (bare feet for example) can leave stains that are hard to remove. So be careful when you leave it out.
• This is backwards compatible with Anki Drive. So if you have the original Anki Drive cars those work on this track as well.
I feel like I have covered most of the important things you need to know. Have fun with this toy, but be careful. And be sure to keep your eyes open for deals on this wonderful toy and its accessories!
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this starter set along with all the additional cars from a local big chain toy store going out of business.Read more
Priced too high for what you get imo
charge doesnt last very long
additional parts/accessories prices way high