Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on October 14, 2013
Definitely not something to be worn daily...the watch face has fallen off twice already and I have only worn maybe 5 -10 times. Easy to fix if you know how to properly close jumper rings (these are not). I thought the shipping dates were a bit off and then a month later I received it. Amazon actually asked me to rate it a week before it came in the mail reminding me I had ordered it. I wouldn't waste time or money on this unless you want to spend time fixing it. Makes me sad, I was really looking forward to having a fun new watch to wear all of the time.... updated 11/24... even though I was always mindful of making sure the jumprings were closed to keep the watch face attached, that watch face has fallen off and is lost. I now have a leather bracelet with a butterfly charm. I hate to say it, don't waste your money :(
on October 20, 2013
Bought it for intentions of a birthday gift and ordered it three weeks in advance, took a month to receive it. Does not look as great in person.
on January 4, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my cousin, and boy, does she love it! She wears it everyday, and has gotten so many compliments. It is a beautiful watch that looks even better in reality.

BTW, make sure you remove the little plastic encircling the dial on the side of the watch so you can push it in. It DOES come with batteries that work, but you need to do this step first. This plastic helps by keeping the dial pushed out, which in turn helps in preserving battery life by avoiding unwanted usage before getting to you.

Hope this helps!
on May 1, 2014
I ordered this watch for my daughter. Green is her favorite color and was the selling point for me. I thought the slight touch of green was perfect. When the watch arrived, it looked just like the one they pictured......except the green. The beads they show in the picture as green was brown. Not what I wanted at all. If I wanted an all brown one, I would have ordered one. The watch it's self is a cute watch and that is the only reason I gave it 2 stars.
on January 17, 2014
I purchased many different kinds of these watches and have given them for gifts. Sometimes the snap will open when you are wearing them, but honestly it is a great gift.
on October 24, 2013
Its adorable and one of a kind. However it wouldnt fit on most wrist, i just happen to luck out that mine are small. The clock itself wiggles and moves around alot. It also broke, so I had to use some pipe cleaners ti re-attach it.
Its cute but the clasp need to be better fitted.
on March 25, 2016
Bracelet is just as featured and fits well. (I purchased several of these bracelets, so if you see the same review, it isn't a bot, I just bought a lot of these and they are all the same product, regardless of seller).
on January 3, 2014
I didnt' have high hopes, but this is cuter than I imagined! Came as described and faster than I anticipated! Great all around!
on March 27, 2014
Cute watch and fit just fine. I thought it would probably be cheap, so no surprise there. Even if the watch breaks, the leather bracelet can be used.
If I had realized it would take over two weeks to receive it, I would never have ordered it from here. I got one at a slightly higher rate, but got it in two days. Definitely not worth the wait!
on November 4, 2013
The watch part broke off the first day...still a cute bracelet for the price. Bought it for my 13 year old daughter. She didn't even care the watch fell off.