Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 101 reviews
on October 25, 2013
This watch is a piece of junk that doesn't work!!! The snaps to snap the watch on do not snap the leather where the beads are is thin and stretched out the color isn't what they show in picture and on the end of the leather straps you can see white. They are rude when you ask for you money back and expect you to pay for the postage to return their junk!!!!
on February 7, 2014
If you would like to be cheated from a seller, then order this one from ATM FASHION WORLD. The actual item is not at all similar to the given photo. Twisted band is supposed to be dark red, instead it's ugly red. watch strap is also not similar like photo. Watch itself is so poorly made, that the glass will be broken any time. The image is definitely photo shopped.
on June 3, 2014
I really didn't expect much considering the price. I actually don't know why I bought it. But when I opened the box I was extremely suorised. It was real leather, the charm is lovely the watch really works. Yes, it may be quite a bit young for a 52 year old woman, but I dont care! Lovely, cute, whimsical, Very Reasonably Priced.
on May 14, 2014
Now I have worn it for around 7 months; some abrasions, but still good!
For mine, the twisted band is light red, not dark red (it's the same color as the two other bands) & bids have fade color, but in general it's nice (not bad for the price).
Of course it needs care, so if you just wear something & are not careful w/ it, then it might not be for you!
on September 20, 2014
Never even received this product. Got a refund through Amazon. I did however buy two so I got the other one (just different color) in the mail. It's total junk. Very cheap looking and the watch doesn't even work. What a waste. I was originally going to give this as a gift, but when I saw the quality, I couldn't even imagine giving someone something so cheaply made, how embarrassing. So it's just sitting in drawer collecting dust. Maybe I'll just give it to the dog to chew up?
on May 17, 2017
Love the design, theirs a but!!! Their is a threading that close to the back to hold other pieces together, it's can be loosen at any time. But it a lovely design.
on July 25, 2017
Excelente. Gracias.
on November 26, 2013
Too flimsy. Beads are a different color. Not as shown. I am overall quite disappointed with this product but I suppose that's why its priced so low.
on January 1, 2014
I purchased these bracelet watches in various styles and colors as Christmas gift for some of my associates. The item was a big hit, most of them even put the watch on as soon as they opened the package.
on June 7, 2014
Small for a bracelet watch, though it does have two snaps for adjustment. The small size is snug on my small wrist and the larger one barely slides down my wrist. The watch does keep time which is what I want. The whole thing is cute and very affordable for an attractive "sometimes" watch to wear when I don't want to drag out my phone to see the time. For those sensitive to odors, the red leather has a perfume-y scent to it that may be objectionable until it wears off.