Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on May 1, 2015
On the one hand, the ankle is strap is very good, it can be made very tight, and does not slip down too easy. On the other hand, the pocket of the holster has kind of a seam on it that catches the rear sight of my M&P Bodyguard every time I try and remove it.
on May 15, 2017
I have two of these ankle holders, one for S&W Bodyguard 380 with a green laser and one without a laser
They are both perfect, I have worn them both for a full day and hardly knew it is there,
The combo of this ankle holster and the Bodyguard 380, is the way to go.
JUST PERFECT
The LIGHT weight of The Bodyguard 12 oz. / 12.8 oz's for the 380 with the green Crimson Trace, make them both perfect choice based on your preference
on May 7, 2013
I bought this for my S&W Bodyguard 380 and the gun fits perfectly. This ankle holster is exactly as described. I’ve been wearing it as my preferred holster for several weeks now with no issues. It fits my ankle snuggly (I’m 5’9” and 160 lbs) and is very comfortable. There have been no issues with it sliding up or down or rotating on my leg. Even without the Velcro retention strap that holds the gun in the holster, the pistol slides in and out with enough friction that it would probably not come out of the holster unless I were running. (But of course, I do use the retention strap)

I wear nylon dress socks so one thing I did to enhance the comfort, was to take an old dress cotton sock, cut off the portion below the heel and use that as an inner sleeve under my dress sock. This makes the holster very comfortable and as I said, I forget I’m wearing it.

While an ankle holster may not be the best for quickly presenting the weapon in an urgent situation, it does afford me the ability to carry more places than some of the alternatives. And if I believe I’m moving into a higher risk situation, I simply move the weapon into a pocket holster and keep it in my pocket.

I would recommend this as a well-made, inexpensive and comfortable ankle holster for any of the smaller “pocket pistols”.
on January 31, 2017
I've tried at least a dozen ankle holsters and this one is the best. I literally forget I'm wearing it. I ordered it to fit my S&W Bodyguard .380, but found out it also fits my Sig P238 (both with CT lasers). Excellent concealment. Just ordered a second one in case I wear out the first one. The only recommendation I can offer to improve this holster is to do what I did--put a dab of glue on the edge stitching where the rear sight of the pistol might catch it when drawing it out. Other than that, this is a great holster!!
on March 9, 2016
Works well. Use with my bodyguard 380. The sight does get stuck if your trying to pull out in a hurry. But it is snug and in place. Not something I would use for a mugging or anything but if you are somewhere and not able to conceal in the waist band this is pretty good. Especially for the money. Would buy again.
on April 23, 2017
Works great
on March 20, 2017
Very comfortable, and one of my favorite holsters. I've even worn it with slouchy boots with no problem...
on December 17, 2015
Kind of surprised that after wearing during daytime carry for 2 days, essentially forgot it was there (from the standpoint of comfort). Will have to give it full 5 stars. Nothing fancy, just well executed for its intended purpose. Thanks.
on December 3, 2016
Very happy with this product great quality and fits my .380 with laser s&w. I can barley notice its on me and sometimes for get it I would recommend it for a backup or secondary carry
review imagereview image
on August 21, 2014
Great little ankle holster and does the job quite well. Price is good too. Hardly notice it's there and after you get use to it for 10 or 15 minutes it's great. Although not the quickest to un-holster in a panic mode; at least it's there and conceals good. I also have a belt holster and sometimes it makes me nervous on exposing it if shirt lifts. This is just another nice method of concealment.