- Save 20% on 【Ankway 25 LED Solar Motion Sensor Lights】 when you purchase 1 or more Ankway Multi Color Solar Globe String Lights offered by Ankway Life. Enter code HA3A8HAP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on warm white flower string lights when you purchase 2 or more globe string lights offered by Ankway Life. Enter code QJTICQVC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Solar String Lights Globe Multi Color 8 Modes, Ankway 20ft 30 LED Non-friable Crystal Ball String Lights Outdoor Waterproof LED String Lights for Garden Patio Bushes Bedroom and Windows Christmas
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 600MAH HIGH EFFICIENCY SOLAR PANEL ---- No battery or electricity required, powered by sunlight. After a few hours in the sun, they will automatically come on at dark and stay on for several hours.
- 8 LIGHTING MODES --- Gorgeous lighting 8 modes including combination, fireflies flashing, waves, fading, chasing/flashing, fading slowly, twinkle/flashing and steady on.
- WATERPROOF IP65 MULTI-COLOR LIGHTS---- Heavy little globes, not fragile little ones. Ankway led Christmas lights are waterproof to be used outdoors. And the string shape makes them flexible to decorate whatever you need.
- EASY TO USE & STORE ---- Easy to Use and Store: Just let the solar bulb lights stay in somewhere can get the sunshine and it will work aumatically. Easy to roll up for next use.
- MULTI-APPLICATION ---- String solar lights provide nice, soft and delicate light for your pathway, window, patio, fence, garden, porch, clubhouse, pool, bushes, yard etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Lighting the road to return home/welcome your friends to visit you---Ankway solar globe string lights help to do it.
-Power Source: solar
-30 LEDs 20ft solar strings lights
-Working Time: about 6- 8 hours with full charged
-8 lighting modes: steady on/ off/ flash
How the solar panel works?
1. In daylight, the solar panel converts the sunshine into electrical energy stored in the rechargable battery;
2. The battery releases energy as light power when in darkness.
What You Get:
-1×20ft 30 LEDs outdoor string lights
1. Remove the film covered on the solar panel;
2. Charge the item about 6-8 hours (the panel can be in charging at any mode, no matter it turns on or not);
3. Set your favorite mode and place the solar panel in the direct sunlight, then it will automatically light up at night;
4. The panel is light-sensoring, please fully cover the panel if you want it works where there is any light, otherwise it will be in "charging";
5. Be careful of the sharp stake, and please do not hammer or twist it roughly if the ground is too hard;
6. Please understand that the working hours of our products depend on the sunlight, the place and the weather etc.
Ankway provide good quality and best service for christmas lights. If you have any questions, please
do not hesitate to contact us by email and we will do our best to solve the problems for you.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
~The string is very long and offers a lot more coverage than I expected
~Multiple different modes
~Uses a Ni-Mh battery which has no memory effect and is cheap (less than a dollar) to replace
~The wire is very inconspicuous and can't be seen from a distance
~The wire can be vent to stay in place which can be very useful when putting the lights in place
~The lights are very light-weight and could go on fragile plants without causing damage
~The solar panel is large and takes a good charge
~There is a lead wire on the string before the lights start to the panel can be placed in the sun
~Tangles really easily,, don't unravel more than a foot or two at a time
~The steak for the panel is plastic and would probably break if you're not particularly careful when inserting it into the ground
With the self-charging solar unit mounted in a location where it can benefit from an entire day of East to West solar rays, these little guys "Rock The Deck!" Family, friends, and guests always draw remarks of how much they LOVE these LED's.
And with convenient on/off and mode switches on the solar charging panel, we have the option of using them at our discretion. I have "test driven" them for functionality. They can be used all night or for several hours...with no fear of fading out. I have left the unit "on" all night. Sun goes down, on they come with no action required on my part. The battery is more than adequate to run the 70+ foot strand of LED lighting all night until sunrise. Very low current draw off the battery. It's our choice for an enjoyable few hours in the spring/summer evenings, or not.
The mode switch allows you to select from an array of optional light functions. While all of the modes are certainly enjoyable, we prefer the one that gives us a sampling of each mode: blinking, fading on/off/on, chasing each other from end to end, or any of the other available modes. They are quite mesmerizing to sit underneath and watch as they dance against the dark evening sky.
We are so pleased with this product (and the price!) that we are ordering several more sets as backup units, or any other function we can think of to use them for. The tree in the back yard? The arbors? Endless options for use.
Best part? Non-dependency for an AC power cord to run across the yard and plug into the house. Let Mr. Sun work to take care of everything! We'll sit back and enjoy the free benefits.