- Save 40% on 72ft/22m 200 LED Solar String Lights when you purchase 1 or more Ankway Solar String Lights Multi Color or Purple offered by Ankway Life. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code TEKQP65H. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Ankway Purple Solar String Lights Outdoor 200 LED Fairy Lights 3-Strand Copper Wire Light 8 Modes 72 ft Solar Powered String Lights Waterproof Twinkle Lights for Indoor Xmas Tree Garden Patio House
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
$2.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Light Source type||LED|
|Number of Lights||200|
|Power Source||Solar Powered|
About this item
- 200 LED BRILLIANT LIGHTS --- 200 Super Bright LED bulbs on 72 feet, 2M/6.56ft length of leading wire high quality solar string lights outdoor. Ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, yard, wedding, party,restaurant,christmas tree, etc.
- 3-STRAND COPPER WIRE LIGHTS --- This purple solar string lights is made of durable, bendable & waterproof IP65 3-strand copper wire, durable enough to expirement with any shapes. So it can be used outdoors as well (please kindly note lights can not be immersed in water)
- 8 LIGHTING MODES --- Gorgeous lighting modes including combination, fireflies flashing, waves, fading, chasing/flashing, fading slowly, twinkle/flashing and steady on.
- EASY TO INSTALL --- This solar fairy lights is thin and flexible . So you can build the shapes you want easily , it's easy to store also.Led string lights is wonderful for outdoor christmas decorations.
- EFFICIENT ABSORPTION & CONVERTION --- LED christmas lights designed with the solar panel and rechargeable battery, the solar lights string can work for about 8 hours at night if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day.12 Months Warranty, welcome to contact us with any request.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
It is not affected by any harsh weather, including scorching heat, or dreadful winter, along with furious downpour; these lights will survive all, and that too, round the year! It is waterproof, so that it withstands the downpour, as well as unexpected water outbursts. It is naturally made to be durable and sturdy. String lights IP67Waterproof, solar battery case IP65Waterproof.
How The Solar Panel Works?
- Remove the plastic film covered on the solar panel;
- Turn on the lights and set your favorite mode, place the panel in the direct sunlight for 6-8 hours, then it will automatically light up at night;
- The panel is light-sensing, please make sure there is no light source such as the street lamp shines on the solar panel when you need the item in working status;
- Please understand that the working hours of our products depend on the sunlight, the place and the weather etc;
- Be careful of the sharp stake, and please do not hammer or twist it roughly if the ground is too hard.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do note that the wiring -- while attractively just a bit thicker than dental floss -- is closer to white than traditional green, and doesn't quite camouflage into foliage during the day. Not a deal-breaker, but something to consider.
A terrific solar lighting solution for the Holidays or year-round. And two strands at this price is just a great value. -(Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." Cheers!)
I may tack them up under the rails, but they look pretty just wound around the deck rails and fence post toppers for now.
I also took them to a regular ground camping site in the Grand Canyon, and they served a nice, decorative purpose there, but with the area being more spread out I wouldn't have depended on them for any real light.
I like how you can choose between all white or colored or what i like to call "party mode" where it goes in between them all. The battery lasts a long time and the solar panel is easy to adjust, set up, and take apart.