Ann Chery Chaleco Latex Vest 2027
|Price:||$24.90 - $146.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Two columns of hook-and-eye closures allow you to size the garment down with you
- Inner layer constructed with soft and cozy cotton fabric; utter layer of durable latex provides high resistance to slim curve
- 100% Cotton
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Are you ready to maximize your workout with a faja style waist cinching garment the workout band is an ann cherry waist cincher that you wear anytime you're going to be active. Take it to the gym or for a run outside and let it add impact to your healthy lifestyle routine. Here's how it works. You wrap the band around your midsection. This action creates compression in your core, stimulating thermal activity and ramping up perspiration. This process allows toxins and impurities to exit the skin, while mobilizing fat cells. Put simply, the band helps ensure that your workout is working for you. The band itself is constructed from a latex core with a soft cotton exterior and interior lining. It sits at your waist, extending to the upper abdominals. Two columns of hook-and-eye closures allow you to size the garment down with you. Felix boning anchors the cincher and prevents migration. If you've been thinking about adding a supplement to your active lifestyle, you'll love the power the workout band by ann cherry brings with it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Measure your stomach at it's largest area...not from the smallest area of your waist. Example..the smallest point of my waist is a 32..but my lower stomach ( due to love handles) is a 37-ish but My stomach in the front is flat. I ordered a 32 and of course...had to exchange for a 38 because my smallest point at the waist was different from the peaks of my love handles :).
2.Apply a light oil that is readily absorbent ( such as sunflower oil) on your shoulders where the straps will rest to avoid bruising. because the material is so study, it does not budge or shift so when you move the movement of your straps can be abrasive to the skin and leave bruises. rub burn.
3.(concerning driving) If you are short like me,chances are your waist trainer will reach down your hips, above your butt, and right above your feminine area..This will cause your waist trainer to bulge, flip, and bind from the waist, up to the belly button which makes this extremely uncomfortable to wear while driving, especially with the boning placed along the sides of your back. Simply avoid wearing this if you must drive and you experience this sitting down. It does NOT get better quickly lol and the straps hurt even more.
4.Eating with this on is perfectly fine. I didn't experience any discomfort before, during, or after consuming a regular sized meal.
5.Exercising- I enjoy exercising with this on as long as I am in an upright position. ex. walking/running (yes my stomach can expand to breathe)...weight training( it does a GREAT job keeping my back erect and supported.
6. Underneath semi-tight fitting clothing, the grooves of the clasps do not show through my tank tops..however I think it would show on a tight fitting body-con type of dress..also I would avoid tight fitting dresses all together because the bottom of the waist trainer has bulky bits from where the boning is placed that will absolutely show through that dress and the world will know you're wearing a trainer :)
7.Bras- Wear a thin...wireless...small seam cotton..lace or satin type of bra..because the waist trainer will absolutely grind the edging of ur bra into ur skin..causing major discomfort and bruises. This thing pushes ur breasts UP! you won't need any extra support or push up effect.
8.Material-Latex which IS rubber. latex is a type of rubber..if you work out in this you can expect to smell of hot rubber for a while until you get to take it off and air it out. I just received mine not long ago and havent had to wash it yet...maybe I'll update this review when I do. *** if you have an allergy or aversion to latex then of course this vest will eat at you.
9. Putting it on..I have large breasts so I understand the instinct of leaving forward to look down to secure the clasps..But Do Not leave forward when putting this one..stand up perfectly straight, otherwise when you stand back up, your body fat (especially the back fat) will either sit on top of or underneath the natural curve of the boning in place..which HURTS...because its meant to correct and be structured..youre body will be pinched.