Ann Clark Slice of Bread Cookie Cutter - 4 Inches - Tin Plated Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SLICE OF BREAD COOKIE CUTTER - Toast lovers, rejoice. The 3 7/8" Slice of Bread cookie cutter will make any morning more fun. Use this shape to remove crust, cut out soft foods (French toast, anyone?), create bread shaped cookies or make a cookie sandwich.
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- FAMILY OWNED - Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small gift company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
- MADE IN THE USA - by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. As America's largest cookie cutter manufacturer, we offer over 2000 shapes and sizes of metal cookie cutters to suit every need.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
Benefits of Ann Clark Cookie Cutters:
- Deep 1" cut
- Long-lasting sharp edges
- Can be used for cool, room temperature and hot food
- Food safe
The Ann Clark Design Process:
At Ann Clark, we know cookie cutters and the professionals who use them. Careful thought is given to each design and how our customers will use it. We don't want any part of your cookie to be too thin, use a material that will dye your cookie or melt onto a freshly baked one. We test our products yearly to ensure that they are food safe. Every cookie cutter Ann Clark makes is made out of tin plated steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods but is flexible enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love. The techniques we have developed over three decades of manufacturing have set us apart, permitting us to create modern, complex shapes with crisp corners and intricate details.
As our manufacturing processes have improved, so have our shapes. In addition to constantly adding new and trendy shapes, we continually review our catalog of shapes looking for the ones that can be improved. Customer feedback is an essential part of this process. Tell us how we can make our products better; if we agree - we will improve the shape.
The Story of Ann Clark:
For over 25 years, Ann Clark has been the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have turned to.
The company was founded in 1989 when the artist, Ann Clark, had the idea to transform her popular pig shape ornament into a cookie cutter. Blending her unique folk art designs and custom hand painted recipe cards, Ann launched her first line of cookie cutters and Ann Clark Ltd. was formed.
With the help of her family, Ann's business has grown from a small home business to the largest U.S. manufacturer and a well known brand of cookie cutters.
Made in the USA:
“Made in USA” is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality cookie cutters using American made materials and workers.
Every cookie cutter made by Ann Clark is manufactured at our Rutland, Vermont facility. Our manufacturing team is paid fair wages and enjoys a happy and healthly place to work.
Hand wash and dry your cookie cutters immediately. Not dishwasher safe.
After turning off your oven, place washed cookie cutters on a clean cookie sheet. Let the remaining warmth of the oven dry your cookie cutters.