Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
Ann Clark Snowman Cookie Cutter - 4 Inches - Tin Plated Steel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SNOWMAN COOKIE CUTTER - Celebrate the winter season with our classic 4" Snowman Cookie Cutter complete with top hat. Make delicious Snowman Cookies with our cutter or use it as a base for your cookie decorating, fondant cutting, holiday decorating or craft project.
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE - Our cutters are made from steel made in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Use as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay.
- MADE IN THE USA - by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- FAMILY OWNED - Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small family company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Quality, Integrity & Design Excellence
- Deep 1" cut
- USA made tin plated steel
- Certified food safe
Every cookie cutter Ann Clark makes is made out of tin plated steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods but is flexible enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love.
Benefits of metal cookie cutters:
- Can be used for cool, room temperature and hot foods.
- Long-lasting sharp edges.
- No color coating means no dye will rub off on your cookie.
The Ann Clark Story- A Family Tradition
Ann Clark is the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have trusted for nearly 30 years.
In 1989, Ann had the idea to transform her pig shaped Christmas ornament into a cookie cutter. Blending her unique hand painted recipe cards and unique shapes, Ann launched her first line of cookie cutters, Ann Clark Ltd.
As the business grew, Ann's children moved back to Vermont to lend their expertise. Together, the Clark family has transformed the company into the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in the world.
Cookie Cutter Care
Hand wash and dry your cookie cutters immediately. They are not dishwasher safe.
TIP: When you are done making cookies, place washed cookie cutter on a clean baking sheet to dry in a cooling oven.
Made in Vermont, USA
"Made in USA" is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality cookie cutters using American made materials and workers.
The reputation of New England craftsmanship is unparalleled. Every cookie cutter is manufactured at our Rutland, Vermont facility. We pay fair wages and our team enjoys a happy and healthy work place.
Certified Food Safe
We test our products annually to ensure that they are food safe.
The techniques we have developed over three decades of manufacturing cookie cutters sets us apart.
We are constantly improving and adding new designs and trendy shapes.
Compare with similar items
R&M Snowman 5" Cookie Cutter in Durable, Economical, Tinplated Steel
Ann Clark Santa Face Cookie Cutter - 4.25 Inches - Tin Plated Steel
PME SC601 Snowman Metal Cookie and Sugar Craft Cutter, Silver
Ann Clark Winter Mitten Cookie and Fondant Cutter - 4 Inches - US Tin Plated Steel
Ann Clark Candy Cane Cookie Cutter - 4.5 Inches - Tin Plated Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ShopSmallBusiness||Amazon.com||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Amazon.com||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters||Ann Clark Cookie Cutters|
|Material Type||Steel||Steel||Steel||Not Applicable||Steel||Tin Plated Steel|