Ann Clark Star Cookie Cutter Set - 3 Piece - 2", 2 3/4", 3 1/2" - Tin Plated Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2" STAR COOKIE CUTTER - This 2" star cookie cutter will bring out your inner star. Useful for Fourth of July, astronomy or astrology, Christmas and the list goes on!
- 2 3/4" STAR COOKIE CUTTER - Could a shape be more versatile? Kick off Independence Day, Christmas, Hanukkah, or even make your own Hollywood Star with this 2 3/4" Star Cookie Cutter . Also cuts fondant, cheese, and soft fruits.
- 3 1/3 STAR COOKIE CUTTER - Kids of all ages will feel like shining stars with this 3 1/2" Star Cookie Cutter. Make Christmas cookies, use it for a science project (astronomy, anyone?), or even hang it up as a decoration year-round.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL - Great as pancake molds, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- MADE IN THE USA - by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Our cutters are made from steel manufactured right here in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- 2" Star
- 2 3/4" Star
- 3 1/2" Star
The Ann Clark Story - A Family Tradition
Ann Clark is the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals have trusted for nearly 30 years.
In 1989, Ann had the idea to transform her pig shaped Christmas ornament into a cookie cutter. Blending her unique hand painted recipe cards and unique designs, Ann launched her first line of cookie cutters, Ann Clark Ltd.
As the business grew, Ann's children moved back to Vermont to lend their expertise. Together the Clark family has transformed the company into the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in the world.
Quality, Integrity & Design Excellence
- Deep 1" cut
- USA made tin plated steel
- Certified food safe
Every cookie cutter Ann Clark makes is made out of tin plated steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods but is flexible enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love.
Benefits of metal cookie cutters:
- Can be used for cool, room temperature and hot foods.
- Long-lasting sharp edges.
- No color coating means no dye will rub off on your cookies.
Cookie Cutter Care
Hand wash and dry your cookie cutters immediately. They are not dishwasher safe.
TIP: When you are done making cookies, place washed cookie cutter on a clean baking sheet to dry in a cooling over.
Made in Vermont, USA
"Made in USA" is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture high quality cookie cutters using American made materials, and workers.
The reputation of New England craftsmanship is unparalleled. Every cookie cutter is manufactured at our Rutland, Vermont facility. We pay fair wages and our team enjoys a happy and healthy place to work.
Certified Food Safe
We test our products annually to ensure that they are food safe.
The techniques we have developed over three decades of manufacturing cookie cutters sets us apart.
We are constantly improving and adding new designs and trendy shapes.