** I would LOVE to send you a free novella ~ Aloha, Baby!
These bios are generally rather dry, so I thought I'd shake up the format a little bit. Here are ten not-so-interesting tidbits about me:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don't make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea - I love it all.
4. There doesn't seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a big dog who is overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dog referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There's no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts' mean husband from the movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy,' but I can't seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain.
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great - now I'm thinking about it. Ick!
Books by Ann Omasta -
- Taking Chances (Book 1 of The Davis Twins Series): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FCNI42G
- Making Choices (Book 2 of The Davis Twins Series): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HE5NBP0
- Faking Changes (Book 3 of The Davis Twins Series):
- The Keys to my Diary ~ Fern: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUX0NAE
- The Keys to my Diary ~ Marina: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JBMWU3W
- Getting Lei'd (*Kindle Scout Winner* and Book 1 of The Escape Series): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W28XU0A
- Cruising for Love (Book 2 of The Escape Series): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G0LUYOO
- The Neighbor (Erotic Romance Serial): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M59UOI3
I hope you enjoy reading these steamy contemporary romance novels as much as I love writing them. If you like my books, please consider leaving a positive review. Your input makes a difference and will be received with much gratitude!
Stay up-to-date on new releases and insider info by liking / following Ann:
- Amazon Author Page: www.amazon.com/author/annomasta
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/annomasta
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/annomasta
- Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/annomasta
- Bookbub: www.bookbub.com/authors/ann-omasta
- Website: http://www.annomasta.com
- Newsletter Signup Link: http://www.annomasta.weebly.com/free-copy-of-aloha-baby.html