|Fits as expected||
Anna & Eric Women's 3 Pack Menstrual Period Panties Puerpera Leakproof Briefs Protective Underwear
- women's period panties, weren’t padded. They look and feel like the regular panties, but have waterproof material between the outer material and lining, which provide extra protection, suitable for women or girl who have heavy flow during their period, also good for postpartum wear
- Using comfortable and breathable material: 95% Bamboo viscose fabric,5% spandex, easy to clean, and make you feel comfortable all day
- Size: The tag size is the Asian size, please measure your waistline before purchase.XS(Tag size M):21-24" S(Tag size L):24-27" M(Tag size XL):27-29" L(Tag size XXL):29-32" XL(Tag size XXXL):33-36" For example, 5'2" 110lb choose size S, fit perfectly
- Features: add extra protection for your heaviest flow days, prevent the leakage from causing stain of your clothing, let you feel more confident about your period days
- Machine washable, with special waterproof material, very easy to wash. Blood cannot permeate the fabric. So when you wash it, put them into water before washing, after several minutes, the blood will become easy to remove
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features: With leakproof, comfortable and breathable material, easiness of washing and durability, all of these can make you a confident and beautiful girl during your period.
Function: With the function of tight belt from the crotch to lower back, it can decrease the move of the sanitary pad, add extra protection for your heaviest flow days, prevent the leakage from causing stain of your clothing, bed sheet. let you feel more confident about your period days, no longer worries about having accidents when you are traveling, working, sleeping or can not always go to the bathroom. But please pay attention, this menstrual period underwear serves as extra protection from leaks. wearer still must use together with pads or menstrual cup, should not be worn as alone during your heaviest flow days.
Our Policy and Services:
1.Contact us if you have any questions and we will respond you within 24 hours.
2.We will try our best to make you satisfied with our product and service.
Have a pleasant shopping experience!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01NH2UEBL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 4, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a very heavy flow at times, and regardless of how often I change my feminine product, the flow is so heavy that the product can't absorb it fast enough. Upon hearing about these types of undies, I jumped at the chance to buy something that can help me prevent this from causing an accident.
I was thrilled with them until I put them on. I have NO idea why the designer of these would put the leak proof material *all the way* up the back of the underwear to the waistband, but not put any in the front of the crotch. Seriously. The area where I feel like it's needed most has nothing. Nada. Zip.
If a person was sitting down the whole time they may be of use - hence the 2 star review instead of one. Brilliant idea. Simply brilliant idea! Horrible execution and design. Again, I am so disappointed. I had such high hopes.
First off, you cannot substitute a pad or tampon with this underwear (or any of the menstrual underwear I've tried), they serve mainly as a back up for leaks.
The other two pair had extra lining from front all the way to the back, which was nice. These, however, do not. They only have lining towards the middle and back.
I'm a fan of menstrual underwear, but these aren't as good as others I've bought