- File Size: 954 KB
- Print Length: 7 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 25, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JY2G8XS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,406,605 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Anna and the Magic Paintbrush: ( Illustrated Book for ages 3-7. Teaches your children the value of kindness) (Beginner readers) (Bedtime story) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
The author, Chris Blackley, has written a story that will bring smiles to many faces. Anna liked to walk, and one day she met a man who asked her for a drink of water. She gave him a cold cup of water from a cup that was hung near the well. The man appreciated the water so much that he gave Anna a magic paintbrush. She brought it home for her parents to see, and then decided she would take a walk. What Anna does on this walk will fill you with happiness. Parents/Teachers will find many discussions and lessons learned when they discuss this book with their children. The illustrations are bright and colorful depicting Anna and her adventures. I like books for children that have lessons learned, and this is a good one! This book was given to me to read and review.
Recommended. prisrob 05-01-14
As a reward for her kindness, the man gave her a magic paintbrush and told her she could use the magic in the brush three time, but no more than three. So she had to use it carefully and not waste it.
Children will enjoy hearing or reading how she used the magic three times and what was the result of what she did. They will also enjoy seeing the stick figure drawings that are fun to look at.
“Kindness is a mark of faith, whoever is not; has no faith.”
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Beginner Readers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Beginner Readers