Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on March 21, 2017
One of my VERY favorite books of all time. I was captivated from the moment I opened it up.
on March 12, 2017
Oh come on now. I made it thru 50 pages before thinking one must be insane to believe this codswallop nonsense.
on March 5, 2017
Excellent!
on February 28, 2017
This book + "Anna, the Grandmother of Jesus completely altered my life forever. If only I could speak to the depths of wakening and remembrance this transmission activated in me. There is not much I can put into words as it would almost be unbelievable the effect these 2 books have had on me.

But I can say, if you re intuitively guided to this book trust that. Trust yourself and what is about to occur. These books/living transmissions are purposed for such a time as this, and those who are guided by their Higher Self to them will forever be altered int he most magnificent ways possible.

Love and Blessings,
Anna Marie Blessing
on February 25, 2017
Got it as promised
on February 13, 2017
It changed my lifeWe are all devine
on January 11, 2017
Amazing history lesson, I always knew Jeshua had children.
on December 27, 2016
Annam the Voice of the Magdalenes
Enjoyed this book and the story that
unfolded within it.
on December 23, 2016
love this book
on December 18, 2016
This book is a life-altering read for an open-hearted soul. Brilliantly & perfectly unfolds to the sacred gifts contained among its pages. Wisdom throughout the ages.