|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $12.00 (80%)
Anna's Courage: Rose Island Book #1, A Christian, Military Romance Kindle Edition
|Length: 337 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Nick Peterson is devoted to his career in the military and marriage is just not in his plans. When his brother and sister-in-law die, he’s thrust into the role of guardian to his two nieces, the biggest challenge he’s ever had. His neighbor, Anna Morgan is a big help, but could she be more?
This was a beautiful story that I had no problem rating. Despite the fact that one critical issue was left hanging at the end, it’s one of the best books I’ve read in a while. Kristin Noel Fischer is a new author to me, but what a wonderful, well-written novel! It deserves five stars and then some.
Best bits: Theme of not letting fear run your life, but learning to place it all in God's hands, as he is really the one who controls it all. Anna is a Christian in need of stepping out in faith, Nick has been away from the church and God, but comes back to both, at least partially through Anna's example. Well proofed and formatted.
Issues: A slightly unique approach to alternating 1st-person POVs, where it doesn't always shift at chapter breaks, but there's a noticeable heading each time it does shift. I occasionally started a chapter wondering briefly who was speaking, but overall it worked.
The one thing I found confusing was the switching around of POV. Sometimes I wasn't sure who was talking. Other than that, it was a great book and I look forward to reading more from this author!
Most recent customer reviews
Kristin Noel Fischer
Reviewed by Author Roy Murry
The mind's psyche is a cruel place. Once the love of a person gets in it, love stays.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Religious
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational > Fiction