Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on October 11, 2012
I really love the watch, I shopped for a while for a watch with a date and a stainless steel band. This one has both and I really love the added bling around the face of the watch.

For those who have problems with the band running a bit small, or if you just like to wear your watch higher like I do, just give Anne Klein a call. (It actually took 2 calls to get to the right department) They just took my address and sent out the extra links I needed at no charge to me. I got them in less than a week and I was able to put them in. Now the watch fits my wrist perfectly.

I had a great experience with both Amazon and Anne Klein.
on October 6, 2012
The only reason for the 4 out of 5 stars is because there was no instructional manual with this watch. Anne Klein is one of the brands that has screws in the band, and that would be helpful to know before having taken it to a local retailer to have an employee smash the screw-heads when trying to hammer them out to take links out of the band.
Now that the watch has been properly sized, it is beautiful and looks much more expensive than one would think. I wear it everyday because it goes with everything and is very helpful because of the date also being on the watch face. Overall very happy with the product itself.
on March 19, 2013
I have worn Anne Klein watches for years, and it was time for a new one. This was a better price than local department stores had, and it came nicely packaged. I had to take it to a watch store and have it adjusted to take a few links out, which added roughly $7 to the total cost (and may have been done for free at a department store if I had bought it there), but still came in under the cost I would have spent elsewhere. I appreciate that this has an adjustable date feature - something I always look for in a watch. It feels solid without being too heavy. I plan to wear it every day, just like I did with all the other Anne Klein watches that preceded it. Recommend this watch!
on April 5, 2008
This watch is a good watch. It has the date on it, & is 2 toned in color. I didnt realize until I got it but the fastner actually folds out to put the watch on & off instead of coming clear open. It is adjustable in size though (I took mine to the jewelry store to have links removed).
I expect this watch to last a long time based on how long I had my previous AK watch. It is also water resistant up to 100 ft so you dont have to worry about water splashing on it while washing dishes/hands. The crystal diamonds around the face are a nice touch though I would have preferred it w/out...looks like a place for dirt & lotion to get caught. All in all, I am satisfied w/ this watch & for under $100!!
on February 24, 2014
I've worn my watch for a month now and love it. The quality is excellent and it looks great. The two-tone band is very attractive and goes well with other jewelry. I particularly like the clasp. My wrist is small so I did have to stop by a jewelry store to have three links removed-- cost was $5. The crystals are smaller, which I like, because they add a touch of elegance without being gaudy.
on October 25, 2013
Item arrived promptly in a very nice, elegant box. I have worn the watch every day (almost) since date of purchase ( around March 2013) and no issues. The watch keeps time accurately, the bracelet was easily adjusted for my smaller wrist, the watch has gotten slightly wet while washing hands, in the rain and on a water ride at an amusement park and that didnt seem to be a problem. Overall I am very satisfied with it. Also, it looks great and is a very good size, neither too large or too small.
on May 15, 2012
Bought this for the mother's day for my mom. This is a very nice little watch, exactly as pictured, I know one review said it has no date whindow, but the one I ordered had one at 6pm. However, 4 starts and the reason that I am returning it is the bracelet being very small. My mother is not a heavy person, she has little bigger bones, but even for me, who is 5.9 at 139, if I was to wear this watch all I would have to remove was one link and I could get away without even removing it. As for my mother, it was impossible to even close the bracelet on her wrist. Too bad, because the watch is very cute for the price
on December 28, 2013
I've worn an Anne Klein watch for over 12 years and love my new one. This one is beautiful and classy and can be worn for dress or weekend wear. I especially like that the dial is easy to read. The band is just the right length and is secure and easy to remove, and a lifetime warranty. Just what I wanted.
on January 11, 2013
This is an elegant watch that can be worn every day and just pretty enough to wear when dressed up for special events. The face is perfectly visible in lighted areas, but hard to read in darker places or at night. It is very comfortable on my wrist and the fit is perfect, so I think I'll keep it. It's the nicest watch I have treated myself to in a long time.
on July 29, 2016
Beautiful, but belt is not stainlesssteel. After 2 months it had metallic corrosion

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.