Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 21, 2013
I just received this watch. I really do think it is a nice watch, I wear it to work every day and it has a nice tailored look.

Here are the pros/cons:
Pros:
Really wanted a watch with roman numerals - harder to find these days
Really like the black numerals against silver - easy to see (former watch had silver against mother of pearl)
Really like the wavy design on the watch face

Cons:
Doesn't have date
Face is different than pictured - the color is more silver than white
Clasp is really hard to open
Larger than I expected.
on November 7, 2013
The watch is beautiful, has an easy to read face, is elegant, yet works great with blue jeans. Love the style and the price and would recommend it to anyone.
on September 11, 2014
Very very good. The band is heavier than most brands (not flimsy) & the clasp is very secure. I prefer the contrast of the black numbers against a silver face so that I can see time better. Most AK watches don't have this feature that's why I came back to this watch. I still have my older first watch but the face on this new one gives even better contrast. Definitely worth the purchase. I'll purchase it again once it's time for me to replace.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 30, 2013
I wore my new watch yesterday to a luncheon with 10 women and it was noticed several times and lots of compliments. It is a very comfortable watch to wear, but really easy to read and stands out. I'm sure I'll get years of pleasure from this purchase.
on June 19, 2013
I love the look of this watch, it is dressy, yet can be worn everyday. It is very good quality and looks quite expensive, however I gave it only 4 stars because I was a little disappointed in the size. I thought it would have had a bigger face. I'm used to a boyfriend watch and the watch appeared bigger on line.
on January 6, 2009
My wife is especially picky when it comes to watches, but she looooves this watch. Especially if the woman has a diamond ring, this watch is the perfect compliment. All she talks about is how well it looks next to her engagement ring. It's also very important to me to have watches that are water-proof/water-resistance....something that she can take showers with and jump in a pool without wondering. This watch is good up to 50 meters under water.
on March 5, 2011
This is the second AK watch I have purchased (same style) I only replaced it because I wore it constantly (5 years) and it was getting a little worn looking. It's been my favorite so I order another identical one from you.
When you set the time, and push in the stem, it will not "click", but the second hand takes off. After a short time, it will stop, second hand is frozen and the time is always off.
I'm disappointed with this one. I didn't start wearing the watch until 6 weeks after I purchased it, too late to return. I still love the style of the watch but it will not keep accurate time.
on March 14, 2014
I purchased this watch as a "To Me, From Me" Christmas present. I absolutely love it! The rectangle face and the Roman numerals are elegant. When you feel the finish of this watch in your hand, you can feel the quality! I have a platinum wedding set and this watch looks great with it. Recommend highly!
on April 16, 2014
It is very beautiful in person and has allot of sparkle and shine. Our 16 year old daughter loved it.
on July 25, 2013
I bought this watch after borrowing my roommate's for a fancy event. I love it - looks very luxe! I also wear it everyday to work. Bling, but not over the top - very much a clean, classic style with a touch of sparkle.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question