Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Anne Klein Women's 10/9442RGLP Rose Gold-Tone Watc...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $65.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$51.97 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$13.03 (20%)|
- Round watch featuring pearlescent outer dial with Arabic numeral/stick indices and black minute tracker on inner dial
- 26 mm rose gold-tone case and mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Be a blushing beauty in Anne Klein's sweetly hued watch. Blush genuine lambskin leather strap Round rose gold-tone mixed metal case, 26mm Rose gold-tone mother-of-pearl dial with numerals, stick indices, three hands and logo Quartz movement Water resistant to 30 meters Limited lifetime warranty
Anne Klein was an innovator, passionate creator, and visionary who helped define the landscape of American fashion. For more than forty years, Anne Klein has been synonymous with American style, creating clothes that are immediately recognizable for their sophistication, wearability and, most of all, their relevance to women's lives. To this day, her clothing continues to do more than simply meet a woman's fashion needs, it provides this woman with a form of self-expression and empowerment.
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.1 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0056458ZM
- Item model number: 10/9442RGLP
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anne Klein|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather sheepskin|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
But let me say this watch is beautiful. My gf loved it. She didn't want to take it off when she first got it. But after less than a week it stopped working during a trip to new orleans. It apparently couldn't stand the heat or humidity. When it would go back to the hotel room in the AC for a few hours it would eventually start working again. Then a few days later we tried it out and about and it stopped and never started up again. It could be a battery issue, but that seems unlikely since it started going again after being in the hotel room for long enough to cool down. This watch was never abused, never used near water, etc but still it conked out on us.
Now she's afraid to wear the replacement for fear of 'hurting' it. We'll see what happens and I will revise this review if we don't have any problems.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this product for my cousin and she likes it very muchPublished 1 month ago by Naveen Mekala
I love this watch so much, the color is nice and complement almost any outfit i put on. I have to punch two holes in the watch to fit my wrist but i have a small wrist. Read morePublished 2 months ago by TTranhhs
Love it. Good quality. Big enough to see the numbers but not too big that it looks manly.Published 3 months ago by Sylvia Campa
Really beautiful watch packaged very nicely and wife loved it, especially having the 4 main numbers. Color is more flesh tone which she liked too. Would buy the same again.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love this watch. Saw it in person at Macy's for more $$ and found it on amazon for discounted price. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Judy T.