Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on July 30, 2013
So far I'm very pleased with my watch. It has just the right amount of "bling" and is lightweight. I have metal allergies but have not had any ill effects so far.
on November 21, 2012
Received a day early and the item beat our expectations, just what she wanted and had been looking for. The quality and appearance is better than described and she loves it.
on December 26, 2012
This watch is so perfect. Every element to this watch is stunning. It is very simple, yet sophisticated. You could wear this with your business attire to the office, with jeans and a tee shirt hanging out, or in your going out attire. This is everything and more I would expect from a watch. Perfect accessory!
on September 26, 2014
Beautiful and elegant watch. Looks like a more expensive piece. Round face is the perfect size: not huge, yet not too small that you can't read the numbers. Weighs much lighter than my other bracelet watches. Shiny two-tone bracelet style complements my wedding set and other jewelry. Crystal accents not as blingy as the photo--more subtle and adds a a luxurious and refined touch. Ideal for any occasion: casual jeans to a dressy night out. Will make a lovely gift. But this one's for me.
on March 16, 2014
This watch can be worn with jeans...or a dressy outfit. I like the fact that I can wear either gold or silver earrings/bracelets/necklaces with it. Anne Klein is mailing me three extra links (free of charge!) so it will fit better. I compared this watch to SO many others...this is THE most beautiful, in my opinion! I have had nothing but compliments on it. Keeps perfect time! I couldn't be more pleased with my choice.
on March 24, 2014
I've had this watch for a few months, now. I manage a restaurant, so it's constantly getting hit on dishes, walls, tables, etc., and hasn't scratched or cracked, at all. I get compliments on a regular basis. The stones catch the light, beautifully. I wear a lot of gold and silver, both, so it's nice to have a watch I can wear with anything. The only thing I was disappointed with was the size of the face. I thought it was going to be a little bigger, but I'm still very happy with this purchase.
on December 31, 2013
This excellent quality watch is a sparkler and a great watch for the price! The stones are sparkly, the movement is top-quality and it's just gorgeous. My husband carefully removed the extra links to make it fit (he used to work in a jewelry store, so probably you shouldn't try that unless you have the right tools and touch) and it's so comfortable on my wrist. I'm very pleased with this watch!
on July 2, 2014
This watch looks more "sparkly" online than it really is. I bought it for the bling and the bling is not bright enough to be noticeable. But since the price was right, I guess I'll keep it. I'm sure it will be a good watch…I have had several Anne Klein watches over the years and have always been completely satisfied with their performance and durability. I hope that hasn't changed.
on August 19, 2013
I was very much pleased with this watch. It was a special gift for graduation and I was more than happy with it....very good service.
on August 20, 2013
This watch is a bit "golder" than I expected, but overall it's really pretty. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question