Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on July 8, 2013
The batteries did not work. It was a gift for someone & when they tried it on everything was perfect except the clock wouldn't move. I had to go buy batteries myself. I was disappointed because you'd expect for it to be working when you buy it. Oh well, that's what you risk when you buy stuff online.
on August 8, 2014
I bought this watch because it can pass for both dressy and casual, and also has a large face that's easy to read. However, I decided to send it back after wearing it for a few days for three reasons: (1) The components are not well balanced: the face constantly flops to the bottom of my arm, so I have to twist it around to read it, (2) The clasp is very difficult to open and close with one hand, and (3) When it says "Not water resistant," it means not water resistant. Since it has a bangle bracelet and hangs low on the wrist, it's difficult to keep this watch from getting splashed when I wash my hands. After wearing it for three days, I noticed moisture fog under the glass. It still works, but I don't want to take any more chances.
on February 25, 2015
I loved this watch and was happy to receive it. I have quite a few watches so I am always mixing it up. I wore this watch 3 times the first month and went to put it on the next week and the battery had stopped working. I recognize it is on sale but that doesn't mean I want sub par quality. Amazon won't let me return it since its past 30 days. So if you buy one be sure to wear it daily so that you will know if the battery stops working within 30 days so you can return it.
on December 21, 2012
This is a cute watch.. I got this for my Mom as a part of her Christmas gift and I was a little worried given the low price that it was going to feel cheap or like a clearance rack watch, but I was surprised that it feels like such great quality, great weight, it even has a great sparkle which I'm hoping holds up. My mom travels and meets with clients alot and I thought this would be a great gift for her to wear with different ensembles she has for her travels and sure enough it did the trick! Not to mention, shipping was quick which in the holiday season I was super pleased about.
on January 22, 2014
I got this on sale for about 1/2 off. I am very impressed with the value for the price. I like watches to dangle loosely like bracelets on me. So I have contacted Anne Klein about getting a free extra link for the watch band. But it is a beautiful watch. January is a great time to buy watches because they are clearing out last year's designs.
on August 17, 2012
I want to point out the size spec given --- I did not pay attention and assumed it would be a typical "ladies watch" size and was surprised that the face is almost twice as large as what I was expecting. Luckily, I like slightly quirky and large watches. Plus really easy to read. Very nice quality, really happy with this watch.
on December 21, 2013
I bought this watch after losing mine in the Minneapolis airport check point. I like being able to easily see the time and want a simple pretty design. This is it. The sleek design makes it easy to see and comfortable to wear. I looked over hundreds of watches and found this one. The bold watch look really isn't that. Rather it is a simple look that makes it all the better. Yet, it is a very attractive watch. You won't be disappointed with the purchase as it isn't very expensive but looks more than what it costs.
on December 17, 2014
Anne Klein watches are a favorite of mine! Always a great price for the quality of craftsmanship!
on January 22, 2014
Not so much a "bangle" as i know it...but i'm a guy. This watch actually does have a clasp. Very nice watch for the price. Girlfriend loves it. Classy look that goes with anything, (according to my girl)

Had instant wrist size adjustment capability which was a real nice feature.
on December 16, 2013
I love the design - it's modern and feminine. And for the price I paid, it's an absolute value for money. The picture makes it look white, but actually it's silver and lovely. I have small wrists and the size of the face is just nice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question