Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 10/9815SVTT Two-Tone Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on February 1, 2014
I have many watches and usually wear silver. I was looking for a two tone watch for work with an easy to read dial. Once I read the reviews, thought this may be the one.

When I opened the box, I immediately knew this was the right choice! Just the right size, not too thick and beautiful dial. I have a small wrist and the adjustment only required me to take out the one easy to remove extension clasp. Great choice!
on May 13, 2014
I just love it. It comes with a lifetime warranty so hold on to your paper work and box.. It was too short. I called Anne Klein (got # from her website) and they are sending 3 links free. That will add another 1 1/2 '". Free!!!!!
on November 20, 2012
I ordered this watch after owning a seiko, a bulova, and a pulsar. It is more stylish, more modern and I have loved the size. Thank you Anne Klein for a good quality and stylish piece of jewelry.
on January 1, 2014
Biggest bonus is a dial that can be easily read. It looks very classy and goes with silver or gold jewelry. The extra clasp on the bracelet allows you to make the size smaller easily by removing a link -- no tools needed. Love it.
on December 14, 2012
I ordered this watch and just love it. It's pretty, light and very functional but better than this it's not expensive. My co-workers love it also. Didn't expect it to be so nice and would recommend it.
on October 14, 2013
I owned a Ann Klein watch before this one and really loved it. I like the two-tone style a lot.
The only thing I wished they hadn't done is to change the style of the clasp on the back. My first watch had the "folder over clasp", which stayed more secure on my wrist. This watch has the single "jewelry clasp" which I have had trouble with in the past because it wears over time and is less likely to catch and stay shut. Therefore I had the watch fall off my wrist while shopping and have lost them in stores. With the "jewelry " type or " single clasp", they should add a catch chain to stop it from falling off the wrist if the clasp comes open. Better yet, why change the "fold over clasp" at all when it is very dependable? I almost sent this watch back because of this. But upon checking...... all the new watches from Ann Klein, they all seem to have this new single clasp now. Very disappointed with that. If it wasn't for that, I would have given them 5 stars.
on July 30, 2014
I love this watch. It has a lovely face and is clear to read. Goes with gold or silver jewellery. The band is adjustable so that helps if you need to make it smaller. Very comfortable to wear as well.
on February 15, 2015
I am and have always been an Anne Klein watch person. However, I am used to her heavier, more weighty watches (ceremic band and larger face) and this one did not feel comfortable to me on my wrist. However, having said that it's a beautiful watch, great quality as all of Anne Klein watches are and the price was great. So if you like a less heavy watch, this is for you. You can wear it with gold and silver which makes it easy to decide if you are wearing gold or silver earings/bracelets. Very nice watch but just not for me.
on November 26, 2013
It looks attractive on my wrist and, since I have small wrists, the ability to take out a link and make it smaller was perfect for me. I love the large dial as it's easy to see without glasses! it even keeps great time.
on April 21, 2015
It's look like expensive than i expected
review image