Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on November 20, 2012
I ordered this watch after owning a seiko, a bulova, and a pulsar. It is more stylish, more modern and I have loved the size. Thank you Anne Klein for a good quality and stylish piece of jewelry.
on May 13, 2014
I just love it. It comes with a lifetime warranty so hold on to your paper work and box.. It was too short. I called Anne Klein (got # from her website) and they are sending 3 links free. That will add another 1 1/2 '". Free!!!!!
on February 1, 2014
I have many watches and usually wear silver. I was looking for a two tone watch for work with an easy to read dial. Once I read the reviews, thought this may be the one.

When I opened the box, I immediately knew this was the right choice! Just the right size, not too thick and beautiful dial. I have a small wrist and the adjustment only required me to take out the one easy to remove extension clasp. Great choice!
on January 1, 2014
Biggest bonus is a dial that can be easily read. It looks very classy and goes with silver or gold jewelry. The extra clasp on the bracelet allows you to make the size smaller easily by removing a link -- no tools needed. Love it.
on December 14, 2012
I ordered this watch and just love it. It's pretty, light and very functional but better than this it's not expensive. My co-workers love it also. Didn't expect it to be so nice and would recommend it.
on November 26, 2013
It looks attractive on my wrist and, since I have small wrists, the ability to take out a link and make it smaller was perfect for me. I love the large dial as it's easy to see without glasses! it even keeps great time.
on October 14, 2013
I owned a Ann Klein watch before this one and really loved it. I like the two-tone style a lot.
The only thing I wished they hadn't done is to change the style of the clasp on the back. My first watch had the "folder over clasp", which stayed more secure on my wrist. This watch has the single "jewelry clasp" which I have had trouble with in the past because it wears over time and is less likely to catch and stay shut. Therefore I had the watch fall off my wrist while shopping and have lost them in stores. With the "jewelry " type or " single clasp", they should add a catch chain to stop it from falling off the wrist if the clasp comes open. Better yet, why change the "fold over clasp" at all when it is very dependable? I almost sent this watch back because of this. But upon checking...... all the new watches from Ann Klein, they all seem to have this new single clasp now. Very disappointed with that. If it wasn't for that, I would have given them 5 stars.
on June 24, 2014
This is such a nice watch! This can be dressed up or down; In addition, the adjustable sizing was great for my friend to borrow for a dance, since she was much slimmer than me, so it's also versatile! Such a great purchase~
on June 4, 2014
It is the perfect watch for the price. You can wear it casually or dress it up with a gem stone bracelet. I am so satisfied with my purchase. I have not been dissatisfied with any of my overstock purchases and i have alot.
on July 30, 2014
I love this watch. It has a lovely face and is clear to read. Goes with gold or silver jewellery. The band is adjustable so that helps if you need to make it smaller. Very comfortable to wear as well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.