Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 10/9817SVTT Two-Tone Bangle Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on December 31, 2013
I bought this watch to replace an earlier similar Anne Klein watch that I had bought my wife many years ago. The latter was all gold tone and she particularly liked the bangle. I had previously bought her a much more expensive Seiko but she found the bracelet caught on material and stopped wearing it. The base material of the first Anne Klein watch was "metal" and over time the gold tone wore off and the inside of the bangle corroded and became very rough. While I was able to smooth it and then paint it so it no longer chafed her skin this only lasted for a couple of years. The bangle of the above replacement watch is described as "brass" and so should be much less likely to suffer the same problem.
on April 19, 2013
Anne Klein is my go-to brand for watches because I like the style, the price, and they have all been very dependable for long periods of time; so when shopping for a new watch, I didn't spend a lot of time looking at other brands. I like the two-tone look, like the style; would have preferred a cuff rather than bangle, but this one I can wear a little loose as a true bangle, or I can take out one section for a fitted band. I've worn it for a week and no problems.
on February 8, 2013
This was a gift for a dear, sweet friend. She loves it and wears it all the time. Very easy to adjust the band and she says its quite comfortable to wear.
on December 3, 2012
I like the watch but it is smaller than I anticipated, looks good but harder to read the dial without glasses
on January 14, 2014
very nice detailed face. Everyday, elegant watch. i don't like to take my watches off and anne klein brand is made well. does NOT! look cheap or tacky
on August 30, 2013
I received this watch today. It is beautiful! It looks expensive! I was looking for a perfect two-tone watch for a while, this is just a great buy!
on January 13, 2014
My wife had been wanting a watch. Something classic and classy.
This fit the bill. She really loved it. You can tell its quality craftmanship.
on November 28, 2013
Perfect for everyday use. Like the bangle strap. I like my strap loose so that it is not tight on my wrist. Delivered earlier than estimated.
on January 15, 2014
Very elegant watch for any occasion ,just the right size for ladies. Battery died in a week that's why I gave it 4 stars. I will recommended .
on April 14, 2014
Pros: Very classy watch for the price; safe clasp eliminates risk of losing it
Cons: clasp can be difficult to undo with one hand