Anne Klein Women's 10/9867MPWT Ceramic Swarovski Crystal Accented Silver-Tone White Ceramic Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 29 mm wide polished silver-tone cushion shaped case
- 38 genuine swarovski crystals set in bezel sides
- White genuine mother-of-pearl dial with glitter inner ring and silver-tone roman iii, vi, ix & xii; silver-tone markers at all other hours
- White ceramic adjustable link bracelet with silver-tone jewelry clasp closure and extender
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Upgrade to style and sophistication with this elegant Anne Klein watch. Boasting a stunning 29mm metal case matched with a secure ceramic band, this timepiece makes an ideal accessory for any affair. The white dial sits under a mineral crystal, which combines a stylish look and an easy-to-read display. The sleek, subtle design instills this watch with an unmistakable sense of luxury that cannot be matched. Additional features include Swarovski crystals, a roman numeral display, and measures seconds.Known for on-trend design with luxe additions, the Anne Klein Ceramic collection is a chic, feminine look for everyday wear. A rounded and rectangular case, clean and white, this timepiece keeps you on time and on trend.
Anne Klein was an innovator, passionate creator, and visionary who helped define the landscape of American fashion. For more than forty years, Anne Klein has been synonymous with American style, creating clothes that are immediately recognizable for their sophistication, wearability and, most of all, their relevance to women's lives. To this day, her clothing continues to do more than simply meet a woman's fashion needs, it provides this woman with a form of self-expression and empowerment.
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.2 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- ASIN: B006M6O7YG
- Item model number: 10/9867MPWT
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anne Klein|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||29 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||14 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Nowhere on the watch does it say it's water resistant, and all my others do. The directions say something about "the gaskets can wear in time", so I might say if you are a bigtime scuba diver, this might not last long if worn all the time. I will definitely take it off when swimming or showering.
2. My wrist measures 6 7/8", and this JUST fits perfectly! It's comfortable, doesn't move around, and leaves only a tiny imprint....but if I gain one ounce, I wouldn't be able to latch it.
3. The stem for setting the time (the only function) was VERY hard to pull out, and I had to use rubber-tipped needle nose pliers. No problem, for I keep them handy for other jewelry chores.
4. I had thought that the band would be a tiny bit thicker, judging from the photos. It's about 1/8" thick, but that doesn't detract or cheapen at all.
The MOP with crystal accents is a good combination, and in some light, the band either glows, sparkles, or has a rainbow effect (that was in broad sunny daylight, and light might have been bouncing off cars). All in all, especially for the deal price, it was a happy buy.
This watch is easily worth 3 or 4 times what I paid for it (I got it for $39.99). However I see that today you can only buy this used. BUT if it's in good shape and under a $100 I would vote for buying it.
I would rate this watch a easy 9.0 of of 10 and maybe even higher depending on the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had my watch for a year now and I still love it! Looks as good today as when I rec'd it. All stones still in place. Adds that extra touch to any outfit!Published on January 3, 2014 by Karen
this watch is bad very bad
i bought one and from the first time it broke
and the replace it with another one and the same thing happen
from the second use it... Read more
Very pleased with the look and quality of this watch. My wive loves it for casual and formal wear on our recent cruise.Published on May 11, 2013 by Colorado Jerry
a different shape and a glamorous watch. easy to make smaller or larger without going to a jeweler. I love it.Published on April 29, 2013 by cheryl dorfman
I love this watch. Have gotten quite a few complements. It is very classy looking. Received it as promised. No complaints.Published on April 26, 2013 by Dianaatrockytop
I love this watch...im quite happy with the ceramic. The size is alot smaller than in the pics. But im happy about that. From what i can remember... Read morePublished on March 26, 2013 by d.rattatta
I love this watch!!! It is so elegant and the crystals on both sides are so visible and well placed. Read morePublished on March 20, 2013 by Planter 1