Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2012
Purchased as gift for my girlfriend. She was amazed with the quality and feel of this watch.
You wont be disappointed. The swarovski details around the watch are awesome. it gives a more glamorous look
to it. The bracelet is very light and easy to hook-unhook.

The dial size and clock hands are just perfect.
Get it now!
review image
17 helpful votes
18 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on February 25, 2015
Received my Ann Klein watch yesterday; was disappointed upon seeing it for several reasons: no notation on the watch regarding being water resistant as shown on the picture on-line; NO WAY this watch is water resistant to 330 feet! On the back of the case it is engraved water resistant 100 feet...Wouldn't risk it given the (too!) light-weight, cheap feel to the watch....Also, the face color is not a creamy yellow as shown on-line; just a very standard-looking grayish color; another reviewer commented that the horn resin band is not cream-colored but more tortoise-shell looking in appearance...I 100% agree! Very poor depiction of the actual appearance of the watch on-line...The crystals are the only nice part of the watch....Would return it in a heartbeat if I purchased it in a local store...Not sure I want to go through the hassle of paperwork returning it on-line...I've purchased 3 other watches through Amazon and have been very happy! This purchase does not fit that category; Sorry Amazon!
on August 28, 2013
I was looking for a casual watch that had some style and durability- instead of my sports watch. I wear my watches 24/7- so they need to be comfortable, durable and water proof (showering, dish washing)- this watch does it. I sleep in it. work out in it, swim in it and shower in it- live in it. Crystals are intact, watch crystal not scratched. I miss the date, light in the dark, timer and alarms on my sport swatch- but the wrist band is beautiful-like wearing amber, the face is mother of pearish- more than i expected!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 4, 2016
Loved large dial, large style. Not sure about the wristband, plastic and a bit cheap looking. However, big drawback is that the battery stopped working twice. I have returned it after about two weeks. Why can't they have a dial-release tab to pull when the watch is received to start the battery? No doubt the battery had been running for a while before I got it. Inexcusable, they lost my business.
on February 19, 2015
Pros are: nice size face: easy to read for a middle age person, easy off and on, wrist band is also nice size, and it has a pretty face, There is only one con: I do not like the color of the wrist band! I thought it would be gold tone! It is not! It is more of a light color tortoise shell look. If I would have seen this in person, I would not have bought this watch! I will keep it, though, I think it will last.
on October 31, 2016
Extremely frustrated - this was the second time the watch was delivered with non-working batteries. This was a gift for my mom. Thank you for making the gift-giving such a lousy experience.
on February 8, 2015
This is a pretty watch but it is not for you if you have small wrists; They are not adjustable. We tried to take it to the watch store to have 3 links removed but the rep said that they could not remove the links at all. He was worried that it would just break. So disappointed. Had to return.
on August 30, 2013
The weight is fantastic... it looks heavy because of the horn material on the wrist but in fact it`s super light... the color is according to my expectations... the pic on amazon is exactly the same as the one i received... The delivering was fast... etc
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 18, 2015
Picture is somewhat misleading. I thought I was ordering a yellow gold watch. After I got it I was surprised but very pleased. After reading the description, it is exactly as described. It is a very unusual look but very pretty. I really like it.
on November 9, 2016
This watch is much smaller than it appears to be in the picture. I am going to return it.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.