Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 83 reviews
on January 17, 2012
The reflective surface on the face of the watch sends back an array of colors which adds to this already gorgeous watch. Another positive is you can manually resize it without spending another $10 at a jeweler to resize it. The slight negative of this is that you only have certain size thresholds. For my girlfriend, having two links was too small and three too large, but that's not the watches fault. Most watches have the same sized links. Pretty watch.
on November 22, 2013
Just received my watch. I was very pleased with the appearance - quite beautiful. It has a nice size face that I can ready even without wearing reading glasses. I have fairly small wrists. Adjusting was simple. With all the adjustment taken out, the watch fit great. I will write again after I've worn it for a while. I'm curious to see how the finish will hold up.
on July 24, 2015
I am very disappointed with this watch. When it was delivered it wasn't working and I thought it needed a new battery. When it was checked the battery was fine and I was told the watch is malfunctioning. Amazon was very prompt on replacing the watch. However, six months later it stopped working and I had the battery replaced - and now six weeks later it stopped working again! Now I am making a trip to the mall.
on January 2, 2013
I bought this to replace a very similar Anne Klein watch that I have worn almost continuously for about 13 years. It is still working great, but some of the gold finish has worn off on the original, and I'm just afraid "it's days may be numbered." I have not worn the new watch yet, but did appreciate that it was easy to just remove a link section since my wrist is somewhat small. It does seem that putting it on myself and latching it is going to be a bit more challenging, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'll probably still put it aside until my original watch completly gives out on me.
on August 26, 2013
I've had this watch before--got wet and stopped working. It is very nice/goes with gold or silver/bracelet style. I haven't gotten to the point where I can not have a watch and love this one!
on May 28, 2014
Elegant, fashionable, beautiful, Price affordable, I love it. Definitely a fan of Anne Klein watches. My own mothers day gift.
on March 31, 2015
Love this watch - it's exactly as pictured, very elegant! I'm hooked on Anne Klein watches, the week before I bought this one my husband bought me another style for my birthday. We got it while on a cruise, in the ship's gift shop. When I got home, I got on Amazon to see if we got a good price, and saw this one. So ordered it. I really like the way it looks.
on November 13, 2014
This watch looks really pretty online, but I didn't like it once I got it. The face is really small (and I like BIG faces!!), and it didn't fit well at all. There's no links to take out, just the clasps, so if I leave them both in it's too big, and if I take one out it's too small. I ended up giving it to someone else, rather than shipping it back. It's just not my kind of watch.
on May 30, 2014
Lovely watch; well made with perfect fit. However I can no longer afford it. I just lost my job, so couldn't keep it.
Thanks.
on January 16, 2013
I am very pleased with this watch. It was easily fit to my small wrist with extra/removeable links. The multiple tone of gold & silver is exactly what I wanted, and I love the slim bracelet style.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.