BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 11, 2017
This is a lovely watch. It looks exactly as described. However, it is for people with a small wrist. If this had been in the description I wouldn't have bought it. Should fit someone with a 7 or 7.25 wrist.
on October 12, 2017
I like the watch, but it is too small. I have been trying to call the number for extra links, but just get a, we are closed" recording. Any help?
on January 21, 2017
I love this watch. very beautiful.
on September 30, 2016
Very beautiful!
on December 7, 2016
Really pleased with the watch, quite delicate looking with a clear readable face. Pretty mother-of-pearl face. Would recommend.
on January 11, 2015
I got this because I wanted a watch that looked more like a bracelet and it was water resistant so I didn't have to take it off in the shower. The metallic colors stayed looking good. I was very happy with this watch except that the clasp does not stay closed and it has fallen off several times. This last time I lost it for good. It was pretty while it lasted but I wouldn't buy it again, knowing it would be lost in a few months.
on December 30, 2014
This watch is so feminine and fits wonderfully. I just got it today, and haven't taken it off. LOVE it!
The things I like:
- Watch face has a pretty muted "mother of pearl" appearance.
- It is very light, and the band fits without the watch sliding all over the arm.
- I tried wearing both a gold and silver bracelet (separately) with the watch and it looks very nice.

Other comments:
- The time can be a little hard to read. I didn't think about this when I purchased the watch.
- The clasp can be a little difficult to open, which is fine for me, it ensures that the watch won't just drop off. However, if someone has limited mobility with their fingers, it might cause an issue.

I highly recommend this purchase. It's an elegant looking watch for a great price!
on August 9, 2017
This watch is perfect, dainty and elegant. It's flaw is that it only sizes down one clasp span so if your wrists are tiny there is no way to make it smaller. My wrists are 6.5" around.... sadly I had to send it back :(.
on October 25, 2016
Beautiful dressy watch, quite a change from my usual "boyfriend" style. Love the ease of adjusting the band, I have a very small wrist and often need to have links removed by a jeweler, to keep a watch from sliding off my arm.
on November 20, 2013
Delicate time piece that has choice of two sizes in bracelet, so you get the fit you want without going to a jeweler. I love that it is well made, easy to read, blends silver and gold design that goes with so many other accessories. I bought this gift for MYSELF! I am very pleased with how well the touch of sparkle blends with David Yurman jewelry I will wear for the holidays. (And beyond!)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.