Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on June 12, 2016
The watch looks great on but the battery died and had to be replaced after the first two weeks! I do like the large numbers and the band fits nicely. Update: I have had this watch for 3 1/2 months and it stopped working completely. I am very disappointed because the return policy does not allow me to ship it back so I am stuck with a new non working watch!
on July 23, 2017
Purchased for my sister in law for Christmas. She has a similar taste in fashion as I do and we're not too flashy. She absolutely adores the watch. It's such a cute every day accessory. Very pleased with this beauty!
on February 11, 2017
This is a lovely watch, and it fits my wrist perfectly. As a Man, I have finally found a line of watches with bands that fit my narrow wrist!! I just wish the watches had the day and date, or at least the date. Thanks, Amazon, for introducing me to this line of products! TOMMY
on July 29, 2017
My shipment arrived just as Amazon had stated.
I wanted to replaced my two old Anne Klein watches, and I wanted them to look like the ones I was replacing. I wasn't sure if I could find them, because I had those old Anne Klein watches for over nine years. But Thank's to Amazon, I have the exact same watches..😊😊
Thanks, Amazon
A happy customer
on June 13, 2017
Wife loves this watch. Great Anne Klein quality.
on November 2, 2016
I got this as a present and my friend loved it. Very nice watch :)
on March 18, 2017
I love this watch!!!!! I wear it every day. I have gotten so many compliments! This was a fantastic purchase.
on January 16, 2013
I bought the watch 6 months ago. The watch was slow and I replaced the battery almost immediately. Then the little thing on the side that one turns to set the time fell off. I called Amazon and was told I need to call Ann Klein. I called AK and I was given a number of a repair center in CA so I could send the watch. AK could not tell me what it would cost to repair the watch; I was told to call the repair center and they would tell me costs, postage etc. I am disappointed by the product and the lack of information re: repair or replacement.
on February 22, 2015
This watch is really cute and really stylish. I expected the face to be a bit bigger, but that doesn't take away from how trendy it is.
on July 26, 2017
Beautiful, classy and keeps time perfectly!