Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 191 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 206 reviews
on May 14, 2017
I chose this out of thousands of watches for my Mother's Day gift. My husband ordered it and it's beautiful. Band is thinner than it appears in picture. I love it- but I'm so disappointed that it doesn't work. At alI. I cannot believe it actually. Will not be buying another watch from Amazon.
on February 13, 2014
I received a different watch than the stock picture. The stock picture has "AK" & "ANNE KLEIN" & "WATER 100 RESIST" written on the face. BUT the one I purchased only says "ANNE KLEIN" , no other letters. I'm not sure if this is a new design. If it is please let me know. So far, I love everything about this watch but I need to know if it is genuine or not. I will edit my review and add more stars once I find out. (I will post up a picture of the watch)
review image
on May 7, 2016
This is a beautiful watch to welcome in the upcoming summer season. It is a nice large watch face and looks great on a small wrist. Even if I got it with summer in mind, I can always call it "winter white" the rest of the year.
on May 18, 2014
I wanted to buy this watch for my mother for mother's day, but am not going to lie I was a little hesitant. As a man it's always difficult to buy gifts for women. I did a search on popular gifts for women on Amazon, and this watch was one of the gifts. When I saw it I said that's the one. The thing the had me worried the most was the large face because I thought maybe all women like the small thin watches, but what I also knew was that my mom's vision is very poor. I took a gamble in buying this watch, but it was worth it. She loved it very much and told me that she needed a big face watch so the gift was perfect. I had no idea though because she owns 2 other watches that are very small and cheap.

The time was already set and the watch smells like leather. It looks really good. I had never heard of this brand, but I was very satisfied and so was my mom. I was lucky enough to get it when Amazon had it for 20 dollars less too.
on January 13, 2015
I have really small wrists and have trouble with the big-face watch trend. I decided to give this one a shot based on reviews that indicated it was smaller than expected. It's still a large face watch but fits perfectly.

I wasn't totally clear from the description, but the diameter of the watch is about 1.25 inches if that helps anyone.

Only downside- it's a little loud. My husband and I can hear it at night, so I've moved it out of the bedroom!
on May 23, 2017
I love this watch. I wear it almost every day. Oversized face is fun. Comfortable leather band. Would buy again in many different colors if available.
on June 23, 2010
I tried on this watch in a store so I already knew the great quality and fashion that it has. I love the white and gold combination, and the large (but not too large) face. The case isn't too thick, preventing the watch to appear bulky. It really is the best balance of size and style for the modestly fashionable professional. I've also always been a fan of the Anne Klein brand - they continue to produce good quality items at a fairly decent price.
on September 23, 2017
Gorgeous. A perfect, classic wristwatch.
on January 10, 2014
This was very trendy looking watch. I gave it as gift and they loved it. It was great price, had a quality look and I would buy again. It did not look cheap, but very elegant on the wrist. I was looking for feminine with big dial not over done. This watch fit the bill.
on February 21, 2015
I ordered Anne Klien Women's #109168WTWTGold Tone Watch, I just love it. It is so comfortable you hardly know you're wearing it! I love the adjustable strap too. I definetley give this Anne Klien Women's Watch a five star rating! N K Tucson.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.