Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 198 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
on October 9, 2015
This watch is beautiful, but the band is terrible!!! Cheap, plastic, & cracks super easily! I have about 20 watches, & only wear this one in the summer occasionally. I've probably worn it 12-15 times & there are 2 small cracks in the band already & now it has broke completely! The plastic is brittle & doesn't "play nicely" with the metal prongs inside. I am not happy! We'll see how I'm treated by Anne Klein. Hopefully they comp the repair since I have 2 other more expensive Anne Klein watches.
on April 23, 2015
My wife loves the look of this watch. She wears is nearly every day and because of this, obviously gets a lot of use out of it.

About 6-9 months into wearing it nearly every day, the band started to look like there was a clear-coat starting to peel on it. Upon further inspection, it was the plastic band that we getting scared and permanently discolored. I tried to clean it, but nothing made it look much better.

Overall it looks great, just a little disappointed about how long (or lack there-of) the watch band held up.
on January 9, 2014
I am pleased with how this watch looks and feels. I have had it for about 3 weeks and worn it pretty much all the time. However, a few days ago I noticed the glass had a frosted look to it which I think means condensation had formed inside. Today, there are actual droplets of water on the inside of the watch casing. This watch is supposed to be water resistant to 100ft as it says on the back of the case. The most water it has been faced with would be in the shower, and I would not expect a water resistant watch to be affected by this. I am the sort of person who wants to wear a watch all the time and not bother to take it off for showering or bathing, so for me this is a big negative. If you want a properly water resistant watch, then this is not for you. I would return this watch without hesitation but I live in New Zealand so shipping it back is expensive. Not impressed. At all.
on July 31, 2014
Very pretty watch, but the clasp could be much better. I have had other watches that have deployment clasps, usually they have 2 parts. The AK watch has only one very short piece, so it is a little difficult to get off, because you have to slide your finger under the band to release the catch. I was going to shorten the bracelet because the face is heavy, and the watch turns on my wrist, but I realized if I do that, there is no room to slide my finger under the band It was very tight at first, but the clasp has loosened up a little, and is a bit easier to open. If you have large fingers, or limited dexterity, this will be a very difficult watch to wear. The price was very good on Amazon, so I am keeping it, but it is not well designed.
on May 7, 2015
I would recommend this sport watch now that I have had it for a week or so. Before ordering it, I checked it against all the other watches with a white band and very sporty. When I first took it out of the box, I thought the band had a pinkish tone to it, but that seemed to disappear after putting
it on my wrist. The only other complaint I have is that it is a little tricky to figure out how to unclip it when taking it off. Other then that I would say
for the price it is well worth it. I like the looks of it and have had compliments on it.
on February 10, 2014
I agree with other reviewers that at first it's tricky to get on and off, but once you figure it out you feel silly that you had such a hard time with it! I took it to a jewelry store in town to remove a link because I didn't quite have the tools to do it myself. I get so many compliments on my watch and I personally love looking at it!
on March 21, 2011
I have felt like I have seen the white ceramic "boyfriend" watches everywhere lately. I thought I might like one, but they were all really pricey, and I didn't want to spend a ton of money on an item that might end up being just a fad/trend for a few years, at best.

So, when I found this Anne Klein version on Amazon for under $40 with free Prime shipping, I bit the bullet and ordered it.

It completely fits my needs - good fit, not too gaudy, just the right amount of "bling" so that I can wear it to my professional job and not look out of place, easy to read face, and a non-exhorbitant price tag.

No, it's not ceramic, and it's not super blinged out with real diamonds. But, you get the effect of the trend at a budget price tag. The hard plastic band is solid and comfortable.

So glad I ordered this in time for summer - it will look fabulous with a tan!
on July 6, 2013
I wanted an over-sized white watch for summer and ordered this one. The first thing I realized when I received it was that it wasn't as big as I was hoping. Don't get me wrong, it's large, but it's not 42mm large. (I can't remember the exact dimensions.) So it didn't pop out the way I was hoping. The next thing I noticed immediately was that it didn't have the date on it. The date is a MUST for me, so that was strike two. Lastly, the clasp is VERY difficult to open. You feel like you have to break the watch just to get it open to take it off. But even with only the first two things, I was planning on returning it. It's very pretty, just not what I was looking for.
on January 18, 2016
I love this watch. I've had it for a few years now and it's still holding up. I had to change the battery on it once. It's very stylish and I receive lots of compliments on it when I wear it. I don't wear it daily, usually just when I'm going out.
on November 27, 2013
The box smelled like wood glue and it wasn't as glamorous as the one in the picture, it had pieces peeling off and some kind of resin stains that wouldn't go away (it said "box made in china" on a sticker at the bottom of the box after all).

Now, the watch band was very plasticky and light. The one I got didn't had the "AK" initials on top of the "Anne Klein" branding and also didn't had the "Water 100 resist" at the bottom, don't know if it means I got a replica from Amazon itself or not (which is why I always buy items "Sold and Shipped from Amazon").

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.