Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on July 8, 2013
I absolutely love this watch. I usually wear yellow gold but recently received a diamond/platinum engagement ring, so I searched high and low for a nice two-tone watch that would blend the two styles together. I loved the way this one looked in the pictures and took a chance on it. After seeing it in person, I would've still been happy had I paid 3-4X more. The mother-of-pearl face is so beautiful and mine has shades of green, pink and purple when it hits the light just right.Other times it just looks like a pure ivory backdrop for the dial. A couple of my friends have actually mistaken the crystals for diamonds (which I don't mind at all) and asked where I got such a beautiful watch. My only *slight* complaint is that, with everyday wear, the clasp is becoming a bit discolored and has changed from the gold color to a silvery color, probably because I am constantly banging it on my desk at work and getting that area wet when washing my hands. Since it is just on the underside of the watch, it doesn't bother me.
Also, for my 5'9" frame I have very small wrists and the watch 'hangs' perfectly. If you have larger wrists, this watch probably isn't for you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 7, 2011
Got my new Watch few days back, it was delivered when they said it would be delivered and packaging was great.
I absolutely love this watch! I wear it at all times! It is much more beautiful than it looks in this picture.
Great Buy!
on December 19, 2012
I purchased this product as a new year gift for myself and I AM IN LOVE with this watch! It's so shining and sparkling, beautifully looking on my wrist. The adjustable wrist is just perfect for me! I like how it looks, and i get a lot of compliments on it! This is my second watch from Anne Klein, although the previous one was of a classic look, but it worked perfectly well and served for me for a long time. I do not like wearing watches, that's why I decided to buy a watch that would look more like a jewelry and this is a perfect choice! Would definitely recommend this watch and other watches from this collection by Anne Klein to my friends! It is a perfect gift for both young girls and older women! Love, love, love it!
on October 10, 2012
This watch looks even better than pictured here in my opinion. The crystals give just enough sparkle without being too much. I love the two tone band. It's a loose fit which I love. I get compliments quite often. Would highly recommend.
VINE VOICEon December 13, 2014
What a lovely watch. Looks better in person than the photo. It is elegant and something I will wear every day. Recommended purchase.
on February 19, 2015
I was feeling a little guilty when I purchased this watch. I needed a new watch, but I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not. I tend to have buyer's remorse a lot. Well, needless to say, I can't say enough about this watch. It's absolutely beautiful and the picture truly doesn't do it justice. Don't hesitate. Buy it. You won't be disappointed.
on February 27, 2014
I bought this watch for my daughter as a Christmas present. The presentation is even far better than the picture presented. It has a very regal, classy, unique look to it. Really, it looks like a $500 watch. As a gift, I had no opportunity to rate it's durability, but the recipient liked it as much as I did. Really unique. Buy it, you won't be disappointed. The Bimetal presentation is much better than the singular metal presentation, I believe, which is also available.
on May 13, 2014
I LOVE this watch and get compliments all the time!!! Everyone wants to know where I got it.
We were on a trip to OH to visit my husbands friends he served in Viet Nam with and lost it. I was
heartbroken !!! All of us looked everywhere but assumed someone had picked it up at the motel.
I originally got it at Macy's, however they no longer carry it. I looked in Amazon and found it under
Anne Klein watches. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
on May 17, 2015
I love the unique shape, multi metal colors, and features of this watch, and it comes with an extender to make it more loose if you prefer it that way.
I work in the medical field and one downside was needing to wear a watch for taking vital signs. Now that I have a watch I really like it doesn't feel like a downside anymore.
on May 19, 2012
Love this unusual two-tone watch. Oversized and comfortable to wear. Face is a bit hard to read at times. A great gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.