Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
on April 27, 2015
What a great looking watch. I love the slimplisity of this watch. Lots of comments on it to, makes it extra nice. Super reason for buying was a Gold Box Special, & I'm not telling a sole just how cheap I got it. I just wave my fancy watch around & I feel real special, Thanks Amazon. :)
on December 2, 2015
Really nice quality.
on September 19, 2014
very much like the look of this watch, great for casual use. After a few months use the battery went dead,,,I thought that was very soon and was not consistent with the looks or quality of the actual watch,,,,,just very frustrating
on January 22, 2011
Anne Klein produces great designer womens' accessories. This watch is gorgeous to look at and has beautiful detailing. The Swarovski diamonds sparkle in the light and are a great asset to the watch.
on September 12, 2013
I recieved this watch and it is everything it claimed to be. It is lovely, absolutely classy looking. On the sizing...i read several of the reviews from other purchasers saying it ran small so since i am on the petite side i was thinking it would fit perfectly but it was still too big for my wrist.easy to remedy. now it fits perfect. I love it!!
on December 4, 2015
I have wanted this watch for a long time. I have one in white and wanted a darker one for the winter. The watch is good looking and keeps perfect time. I love it.
on December 27, 2011
Beautiful but the band is small even with the extender. The watch is very nice and elegant looking but the band is very small. A woman's standard band is 7.5 inches without the extender but this watch 7 inches including the extender. Too small for me but the cost to return it is more than I want to spend. I'm hoping Amazon can provide another extender for free.
on June 27, 2015
Great looking watch, very pleased the purchase. It is a perfect size too
on December 26, 2014
Bought this as a Christmas gift for someone who has the same watch in white and likes it so much she wanted it in black. This is a very attractive watch. In fact, I'm thinking about buying one for myself!
on May 6, 2015
I dont know why I keep buying watches from Anne Klein - they always stop working so fast! Very pretty though, I still wear it just as decoration even though it doesnt work.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.