Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on January 5, 2013
I love the look of this watch, the navy band paired with the rose gold plating. Yes! Unfortunately, the clasp (also rose gold) is already beginning to scratch off. I can already tell if I wear this watch a lot it wont take long until the clasp is just silver. Still overall like the watch a lot - but beware!

Also - this is the second of this watch. When I first received it, the numbers on the front (60 - 10 - 20 - 30 - 40 - 50) were unevenly plated so some of them werent the rose gold at all instead just the navy. Told Amazon the issue immediately and I had a new watch the next day. This one was in much better condition when I got it. If you order this watch make sure to check it VERY CAREFULLY when you get it. It's not the highest quality in the world, so if it doesnt start out right, it's going to deteriorate quickly.
on May 10, 2013
I bought this watch on Mother's Day Special for $29.99 & free 2nd day shipping & read the reviews prior, so cannot complain at all in that area. Just a heads up to other buyers that although the other reviews said the blue color was much duller than the picture-very true. Mine is blue/black. However, black is often my choice in these items & this was going to be a break-out for me, so I am ok with that. I even looked on other sites for pics, as one reviewer recommended & the blue was brighter, also when my watch came it had bright gold coloring for highlights rather than rose gold, which would have been subtler. I am thankful the glittering stone chip accents are not garish at all. Although it says it has an wrist-extension, any woman with a 1/2 inch or more gap when she grasps her opposite wrist with her middle finger & thumb will not fit this band. I will look for an additional extension tomorrow. If I don't find a workable extension I will probably attempt a return-an action I would regret because of the hassle. I am not angry in any way. I was trying to get something for a lot cheaper than normal, but the result (while attractive) was not what I had expected. Education often comes with a price. Be well everyone.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2012
Hard to find an elegant women's watch in a true navy blue. But this one fits the bill as well as any. My wife loves it and wears it every chance she gets. Only downgrade is that the navy color (at least to my eyes) didn't seem as rich as I had expected, maybe a little subdued, but my wife doesn't care. She still thinks it's great. Great looking watch for the price.
on June 6, 2016
Have had this Anne Klein watch long enough that other watches of comparable price would be starting to show wear on the case. This one does not. Looks good as new. It is supremely comfortable. Dial is clearly readable. And does not slide around wrist. A good buy and great quality!
on July 10, 2013
I love this watch. I am a flight attendant and wanted a durable watch for work. This watch has filled the bill and is very pretty too! I get lots of compliments on it from both men and women! I haven't had any problems with it, it has kept perfect time and has been a great workhorse for me. The only reason I am giving it 4 instead of 5 stars is the horrible clasp. Another reviewer had described the poor clasp design and I have to agree. Such a nice watch deserves a better clasp. Other than that I have been very happy with it.
on December 15, 2012
I am a larger woman, size 16, and this watch fit my 8 inch wrist without taking out any links or needing any extra. The color palette of blue, black and rosegold is different and interesting, although it doesn't go with every outfit. The scale is a nice size for me, neither oversized nor too petite. I wear it once every couple of weeks with black, white, or whatever seems to go with it. It's a little hard to find other jewelry to wear with the rosegold, but I'm not a matchy-matchy type anyway. The price was reasonable, and I am happy with the purchase.
on October 7, 2013
Everyone always wants to know where I got this watch from. Few think about having a navy blue watch but once you have it on the effect is stunning.
on May 16, 2013
My wife absolutely ADORED this watch when I gave it to her on Mother's Day. It's stylish, well designed, and just plain lovely! Highest recommendation.
on September 19, 2013
doesnt look at all like in d picture. The rose gold is not as shiny and the strap shows two colours of blue like paintbrush
on December 12, 2012
When I first received it; I loved the look. Then I tried it on, and it was too small. I then called the customer service # for Anne Klein Service Center and they were very gracious with sending me three additional links for free; in which I was able to put them on myself. I only needed 2 of them. The watch fits perfect now. I absolutely love it and would recommend it to everyone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question