Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 7, 2014
This was a Christmas present. I am always attentive to when my wife mentions she likes something. When she mentioned she liked this watch, I jotted it down - and went to my favorite shopping destination....my laptop and Amazon.

The watch was very competively priced, and it arrived in excellent condition. While Amazon offers gift wrapping, I am one of those people who match up the patterns, so I always take a pass on that option. I liked the watch when I checked it before wrapping. I loved it on my bride's wrist. And she did too.

Some three years and change later, it is still going strong. She's worn it a lot and it has held up famously. The battery was changed by our local jeweler who also graciously removed a ceramic link to make it fit better. Every so often, I hit one of out the park when it comes to Christmas and birthday presents.

This was one of them.
on July 18, 2011
Update- I contacted Amazon to return the watch and had excellent customer service with them. They shipped another watch to me (via priority shipping) and again I received it a day earlier than expected. The watch is beautiful. Just as pictured and identical to the one my co-worker has (we already compared them). I am glad they were able to replace it and I got the watch I wanted. I love it!!! Thanks Amazon for making it right!

I originally saw this watch on a co-worker and fell in love with it. I hunted high and low for it and found it on Amazon.com. I ordered it, paid extra for priority shipping and waited for my watch to arrive. When it arrived a day earlier than expected I was so excited until I opened up the package. The ring on the outside of the watch (that the numbers are found in, 60, 10, 20, 30 etc) was yellow, not white as on my co-workers watch or the picture. I was so disappointed. Everything on the watch looked the same as my co-workers and the picture with the exception of this yellow colour around all the numbers. It totally changed the look of the watch and not in a good way. I have arranged for a replacement hoping that the new one is as it advertised and as I have seen on my co-worker. If the second one arrives in the same condition I will have to get a refund as it really does not look good with that yellow colour.
on June 11, 2016
True to picture shown! Just gorgeous and fits beautifully - this is the 2nd watch. When I got the first watch I noticed after 3 days, that it was not keeping accurate time - it was slow. Notified Amazon returns per their online instructions...was provided a UPS return label immediately, which I used that day. Was surprised that they sent this replacement watch SAME day which I received 4 days later before UPS even delivered the defective watch to them! Now that's what I call real customer service!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 27, 2015
I don't know what "womens standard" length is supposed to be, but this band is really short! I love the watch, it looks great, is high quality, but I can't wear it because it's too small. I own 2 other Anne Klein women's watches that fit just fine. I don't know what the point of have removable links is when it's too small with all the links in it! I'm really disappointed, I was looking forward to adding a new look to my watch collection.
on July 14, 2012
I took this as a gift to my wife. She was really impressed with it. She wears it to all important occassions and she says its very comfortable. It really looks very lovely when she wears it :) The rose gold tone and the stones add to the beauty of the watch and goes out very nicely with other jewellery. The ceramic strap is good enough to add to the soft look and durability. The size of the dial (of the watch) is perfect for my girls hand.

I even looked for the same watch at Macy's but found it expensive in their store. There was close to 35% difference in the price when compared to Macy's store and at Amazon. Overall I am really satisfied with the watch and so is my wife. I would definetely recommend this to other friends as well.
on June 8, 2015
Cool looking watch. Grad present for my other know it all. The back is stainless so funky reactions to ones body is not a concern. It's water proof
to 100 feet. That can be use full if and when it gets dropped in the toilet. The watch comes with a quick removable link that helps to down size
the bracelet. Now my wife wants one too.... what a pain in the #@%. Beautiful watch with cool features without breaking the bank.
Eddy, aka Edwood inc
on July 15, 2016
I purchased the identical watch a few years ago and enjoy using it during the summer months. I have liked rose gold for many years and the watch goes perfectly with my rose gold jewelry. Unfortunately, I dropped my original watch on a tile floor and as it is ceramic the area holding the band to the watch head broke so I ordered this one as a replacement. I have looked at other white ceramic watches and this is still my favorite.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 26, 2012
I tend to buy throw away watches. This one I saw and loved it, but had never spent so much on a watch. You may think $86.00 (at the time) is not a lot, well to me it was.

The watch is nearly a year old. Still runs well. Still looks great. I cringe every time I smash the ceramic band into something, but as they say, it keeps on ticking.

The watch and band have a nice heavy feel. I am not small boned, the watch fits comfortably, but I can not push it up my arm far. The face stays up, it's not one of those watches that constantly turns downward where you are always smashing the face into something.

my only disappointment has been that the face looks pure white in all pictures. The one I received, the face looks slightly warped inside the crystal. Not enough anyone but me notices, but I do. Not big a big enough deal to send it back.
on December 13, 2013
I got this as a birthday present from my husband. I like it a lot! It fits my rose wedding ring. But with daily use rose color goes off little bit. And unfortunately i fell off and the ceramic part broken:( at the jewellery store they take off the broken part, although it was a little tight i was using. And then one morning i found its glass broken! I dont know what happened? It was over the dresser, the window was open. May be the temperature change? I dont know what to do. My husband git me another Anne Klein watch for my birthday (yes again) but i still want to use this one.i dont want to give more money to jewellery store. May amazon help me with a replacement or repair?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2013
when you order this watch you will actually receive the 109416nwtwt which is normal goldtone and white ceramic. The box is marked correctly but the watch inside is wrong. I received the incorrect watch 3 times from Amazon and 1 time from Macys. I reported the situation to both organizations and to Anne Klein. They all claim the are correcting the problem but so far the problem has spanned 3-4 weeks. I think both watches are very attractive and probably fine provided they can ship the correct watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.