Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on July 19, 2015
Go well with my small wrist as mine wrist width is around 4cm. But for those with bigger wrist, you can have a look at attached photo and consider yourself :-)
review image
0Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 9, 2016
Beautiful, perfect watch. The leather does wear out pretty quicy and the time started going wacko, I think because the battery was dying, but I loved every minute I used it. (Daily usage for a few months). (Wore it on the first date with my husband, where we unexpectedly went hiking to and around a waterfall and he was impressed I wear such practical yet classy looking jewelry (it was all water resistant))
on November 2, 2016
Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect Perfect perfect.
review imagereview imagereview image
on September 29, 2017
Shortly after I purchased this watch (July of this year) it stopped working. I contacted Amazon who said they would send a replacement when I returned the defective one (or I could have had a refund). Just before the "new" one arrived, the previous one started working again so I "assumed" the issue was a fluke.

For some misguided sense of "doing what is right", I chose to return the new watch, as the previous one was working. Mistake. Big Mistake!

Here it is September, the "return window" has long since closed and guess what? The first watch just stopped working again ! Sure, I can take it to a watchmaker which frustrates me because I will have to, in effect, pay for the watch twice. On the other hand, I could purchase a well-known brand of watch, just as attractive for half the price.

I don't blame Amazon, but I certainly am waaaaay disappointed in my purchase; perhaps, next time I won't choose to be so, um, conscientious, if you will, about returning the defective merchandise in the first place.
on April 10, 2017
I really like this watch. It's perfect for work...I can't have my phone out and am sometimes away from my desk so I needed to know when to start my breaks and lunch so this worked out perfectly. It's a nice basic style so it goes perfectly with anything I'm wearing to the office. I do feel like the second hand is slightly slow (like off by a half second) so I set it just a tad faster so I'm always on time. I also don't get the watch wet (even though it says water resistant) because I figure the less stress it's subjected too, the better. I've had the watch for about 3 weeks now, so I can't say how long I think the batteries will last, but I think for an every day basic watch, this is just fine (plus I BatteriesPlus will replace these basic batteries for about $10 so it really won't be a big deal when it does die).
on January 23, 2015
This watch is gorgeous, however I have only had it for a month and the band is already discolored and is beginning to deteriorate. This is despite the fact that I always take it off before going to bed, when I shower, wash hands or dishes, etc. Don't buy this watch if you plan to wear it daily! However if it is for special occasions only, you will be very happy... It is (was) beautiful...
on March 22, 2017
My daughter loved it, however I don't. The face on this watch has a small face. I am already returning one because it came with no battery. This watch is more beige than rose and the face is small. They have the exact same watch with a bigger face that I could have brought if they would have specified the differences.
review image
on June 11, 2017
Purchased this watch for my wife. It would work for awhile and then it would stop and eventually it would begin working again after a couple of hours. About 2 weeks ago it stopped working completely and I assumed the watch might have a bad battery. The jeweler told me the battery was fine and it was fully charged. He replaced the battery and the watch worked again but it stopped working again for a couple of hours today.

This is the most unreliable watch that we ever purchased and if it stops again we will return it to Anne Klein since they claim the watch has a life time warranty.
UPDATE#################################
Called the seller in Queens NY about the watch. I sent it back by insured mail. They replaced it with another watch that has been working for over a month. The only issue was that the holes in the watchband were different than the original watch and we had to have an additional hole punched in the band.
on December 26, 2017
I haven't worn a watch in many years. I recently returned to the workforce after a long absence, figuring I'd just use my phone as my time keeper. Turns out a few bad eggs ruined that for everyone else by Facebooking and IG-ing at their desks all day (true story). This watch is perfect for me (and my somewhat small wrist). The leather is comfortable, and the black and silver go with everything and suit my personal style. The face is large enough to read easily, but not so huge that it's overbearing. And it was a great price, too! I hope it lasts! Very happy with my purchase, and I plan to treat myself to a few more Anne Klein watches. Classics.
on March 27, 2017
This watch arrived already running and lasted maybe 1 month before it stopped working. This is the second Anne Klein watch I've ordered from Amazon. The first one lasted almost a year. I took it a few places to get the battery replaced, but no one could get the back off. We'll see if I'm able to get this one replaced. I won't be ordering any more watches.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.