Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 8, 2014
I initially loved this watch. It is very comfortable, light, and eye-catching.

Update: I dropped the watch to 3-stars because after wearing this watch for a little while, I ended up getting a rash on my wrist (contact dermatitis) which would not go away for about a month. This occurred roughly 2 months after I purchased the watch. It took me about 6 months to try this watch again, but this time around I am very careful to put the watch on as I'm leaving my house and take it off as soon as I return.

Update #2: I dropped the watch to 1-star because it has been just over 9 months since I purchased this watch, and the battery has stopped working. I'm not the only one who will have needed to have this watch repaired in under a year of ownership. I would definitely NOT buy this product again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 28, 2015
I love this watch. I read reviews that people didn't like the quality, but I've been wearing it for months now and have not had any issues. The white stays white. It's a bright fun watch, I have a seven inch wrist and its a little loose, and when I take the one link out its a little tight, but I'm very happy with this watch.
on November 16, 2013
First of all I would like to say I really like the style of the watch. Unfortunately, it is not water resistant. Upon wearing it daily for 2 weeks, condensation appeared within the clock face and would not go away. I returned it. The replacement sent has now done the same thing. I have been wearing it regardless of the condensation, but it is not the easiest to read with water droplets in it and I am concerned about its longevity. Water inside a watch is bound to corrode. Now I am outside my return window...
on October 17, 2016
Absolutely beautiful!
on July 24, 2015
I purchased this watch on June 9th 2015 and it stopped working on July 24th 2015 and it's too late to return. Not sure if it needs a new battery or not, but I only had it a little over a month and it should WORK! AWFUL!
on August 21, 2013
I LOVE the Anne Klein watch. In fact, I love it some much that I have bought three of them! One was for myself, and the other two I purchased as gifts. The gift recipients loved the watch also. It is rich looking; but not at all gaudy. The tiny crystals around the face of the watch pick up the light and make the watch very attractive. I had read some reviews about the clasp being defective and not staying closed. I have not had any problems with the ones I bought. I would definitely recommend this watch to others:)
on January 2, 2013
I've only had the watch for a week now and was just able to it adjusted so it would fit (note, it look a jeweler a really long time to get 2 links out), but so far, I really like it. A little big of bling for the wrist. I'll amend the review if I have any problems with it.
on August 28, 2015
Got this for a friend as a gift and she loves it!
on October 13, 2017
A beautiful watch
on May 12, 2016
very nice design and look, inexpensive without feeling cheap