Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 12, 2015
I received this watch about a week ago and just love its look. It's a bit bigger than I thought it would be, but I like bolder watches so that was a pleasant surprise. I love its all-white presence and the simplicity of the dial. I must say that the diamond barely looks like one because it's so tiny, but that's OK with me since that wasn't a feature I really cared about anyway.

The reason I'm rating it 4 instead of 5 stars is because of its relatively high price and because I'm somewhat concerned about its durability based on other reviews that said it breaks easily. I've had it such a short amount of time that I can't speak yet about how well it holds up. If I were rating it strictly on appearance, I'd give it a 5.
on December 10, 2012
I was looking for a long time for a white ceramic strap watch which wasn't too bulky and I loved this watch the first time I saw it in Macy's. I did a quick price check and was overwhelmed when I realized that Amazon was offering it for 30% lesser price....great watch for a great price! BUT the very first time it slipped from my dry hands (within a month of buying it) onto a "carpeted" floor, the glass on the dial came off and worse still the white paint between the glass and dial was half on the dial and half on the glass when it broke, so I cant even stick it up without ruining the look. I agree that I should have been more careful but I did not at all expect that it would be so delicate. So if you have butter fingers like I do, this watch is not for you. I am just glad my United mileage plus card gives me purchase protection...otherwise I would have been devastated to lose this beauty.
on October 18, 2017
I absolutely love this watch. This is my second watch of the same type. I had my first one for 6 years with no issues. I get so many compliments on how white, bright, and shiny it is. This IS a ceramic wrist band that may not be as durable as a plastic or leather band, but that is not why I purchased it. It is great for work or a night out on the town, not to go to the gym in. If you want a sassy watch, this is the one.
on June 27, 2017
Nice watch- easy to read face with a second-hand. Would have given it 5 stars if the bracelet was one link longer.
on July 27, 2017
I absolutely love this Anne Klein watch!
on December 29, 2016
Very nice watch! My only complaint is that when we received it, it was already running. I just hope that the battery doesn't wear out quickly with not knowing how long it had been running.
on May 14, 2014
I received this watch for Mother's Day. I had been looking for a white ceramic watch for a while now and fell in love with this one. However, when I received it, it was missing the extra links, and actually looked as though someone else had purchased it and returned it since it was SO small, I couldn't even fasten it on my wrist. I am currrently working on getting it back to Amazon, and hopefully the new one will be OK..:(
on November 11, 2016
This watch is so pretty and Amazon has it at the best price. I can wear it casually or to work and it looks nice in each setting. I have small wrists and it fit me with only one link removed.
on January 15, 2016
The watch is beautiful, but the band was too small. I required a phone call to the manufacturer who sent additional links to us. Then it needed to be taken to a jewelry store for the band to be lengthened. Why was not band made long enough in the first place? Thank you.
on November 6, 2017
I tried to return this watch because the watch keeps stopping and I'm not able to return it it's been more then 30 days, the watch is nice but I have to keep adjusting the time it keeps stopping.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.