Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 17, 2013
This is my favorite watch of all time and the fact that it's Rose Gold doesn't hurt either as I'm all about that colored metal big time. It's also pretty, beautiful, and very unique. Now for the bad news: I lost the watch a little over a week ago & I didn't even feel it fall off my wrist. I don't know how or where it happened but I'm just plain sick over it. I will definitely try to find it again when my finances are a little better looking ! Those of you who have this watch, I hope you're enjoying it as much as I was (for the too short time I had it). Seriously, it is a very lovely high end watch.
on October 27, 2014
unfortunately watch does not look as good as it looks in the picture. i loved the watch in the pic and hence ordered it ASAP. but when i actually got it, i was little disappointed. the picture which they show is zoomed, so it shows all the crystals and the design very neatly and clearly, which makes the watch look very attractive, but when u actually see the watch, its so small and crystals are so small that u cant make out anything clearly, so it does not look that great. its not bad either, but not as great as the pic either. so think twice if u r just buying by seeing the picture.
on May 26, 2014
Started to discolor and lost some of its gold color after the 6th months. It was a big let down!
on June 2, 2014
This piece is stylish, functional as a bracelet and a watch, and catches the eye. I love it and glad I made the purchase. There is an extra link that I had removed as I have a very slender wrist. Love it!!
on July 11, 2014
I bought this watch as a gift for a young woman graduating from college. I love the rose gold-tone of the watch. I like the design with the watch and mirror hidden beneath the Swarovski crystals. The watch seems well made. However, I found the Swarovski crystals disappointing; they looked fake. The crystals detract from the overall good looks of the watch.
on June 20, 2014
This is an out of production watch - too bad, it's a great watch. Expect to pay MSRP, or more. It's now my wife's favorite watch, and she owns some very nice ones.
on May 12, 2014
Time will tell if the materials will hold up.
Cosmetically the piece is beautiful.
All that mattered, the wife loved it!
on August 6, 2014
Love this watch! Sits nicely on my wrist and looks more like a bracelet. Crystals are still nice & shiny after one year.
on March 23, 2015
I love this watch! It's very beautiful and very comfortable! I get a lot of compliments! Anne Klien's watches are gorgeous!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.