Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on October 23, 2013
I normally buy very expensive watches, but when they need repair they cost a fortune. This watch was only $55 and is stunning.

It came today and so far is running perfectly. I love the trendy look and at a price like that, including fast, free shipping, how could you go wrong?

The band length is exactly like every other watch I've owned. I have a narrow wrist and will probably have to have 2 links removed.

I was concerned about the catch as I have arthritis and some catches are just too difficult for me to open and close. This is a simple clasp and no problem at all.

I'm very pleased so far.
on October 18, 2012
No surprises ... just as advertised. This watch is the perfect accessory for both casual and dressy occasions. I love the large watch face! I have a small wrist and was afraid it would be too large for my hand ... but not so. In addition, a great value.
on October 25, 2013
Very nice. However, I do need an extra link on the band. Hard to say just how good it will be because I have not worn it yet. But, I have purchased other AK watches that I have been very satisfied with.
on July 18, 2013
My wife loves the watch -- easy to read, classy. She wears it almost every time we go out socially or to church.
on June 23, 2015
Unfortunately, I seem to be allergic to the whatever metal was used on the back of the watch.
on May 27, 2014
Love this watch! It is very stylish and beautiful. However, it is a bit challenging to read, but I should have guessed that considering it only has four markers.
on April 19, 2014
Look a bit old. The box was damage. And the safety plastic also tear before. It's not very nice. Maybe i wrong when i chose it
on February 5, 2014
I loved this product ... came in original packaging and everything was perfect ... absolutely recommend .... this watch is gorgeous
on April 21, 2014
I consider this watch an excellent purchase. The bold face make the time easily read. It is also very fashionable.
on February 10, 2013
my husband bought this watch for me so i can wear on our 5th year annivesary..and i was impressed when he gave me. i just really love this Ann Klien watch very delicate and comfy..
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.