Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 13, 2014
I ordered this watch for myself because I wanted the feel of different watches without spending triple. The face is large and beautifully pearled. I really like the combination of strap colors, very spring and classy. The straps are easy to change and each color gives the watch a new look.
on April 9, 2014
I literally wear this watch every single day and purchased it mid 2013. You can wear it down or dress it up, it ALWAYS makes my outfit and I have had 0 problems with it! LOVE LOVE LOVE this watch.
on September 13, 2013
I love the versatility of band colors and they are easy to switch out. It is comfortable to wear and stylish. The large face is easy to read. The only other thing I could possibly want in this watch is the date feature. I definitely recommend it as a good buy.
on February 18, 2014
We have been struggling with all those link style bands that look terrific but give us difficutly, so the switch back to leather is a winning option and the colored bands bring it over the top. Love those metal bands but leather bands give us styling and durability and hubby happy because I don't continue to be let down via broken wrist bands.
on July 14, 2013
For many interchangeable watches it is sometimes noticeable that they're interchangeable which then makes them tacky... But that's not the case for this one! It is extremely easy to change the straps and I personally think they look fabulous while wearing a nice summer dress, or with just a t-shirt and jeans. I have received several compliments when I wear them. :)
on February 21, 2014
I love my new Anne Klein watch. It's lovely. However, the booklet that it came with was for a different watch. It was relatively easy to get the band off when I wanted to change. But it is more difficult to put a new one on properly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 31, 2013
The different coloured bands are what sold this watch in my opinion. The black and cream bands are classic, and the other two are fun and unusual. Overall, the watch is very good quality. I really like the size of the face, and the mother of pearl backing is a beautifully subtle touch. I'm glad I bought this watch.
on January 12, 2014
THE WATCH LOOKS CLASSY AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WEARING IT WITH THE COLORFUL BANDS, BUT I LIKE THE BLACK BAND THE MOST.
on October 17, 2013
Watch is exactly as described, it is attractive and easy to read. The bands are easy to change. It was nicely packaged. Good value for money.
on July 28, 2013
I love Anne Klein's products. She never let's me down. Love this watch. It is comfortable, and big faced as I like it. :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.