Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on July 10, 2015
I always come back to Anne Klein watches on Amazon. They're not as costly as other brands yet they're durable, and very stylish (the newer ones anyway) and I receive many compliments on them every time. This is my 3rd Anne Klein watch and I'm about to buy a 4th. I wear this watch almost daily (I rotate between all of them) and it works wonderfully as the first day I bought these.
on November 9, 2014
I loved it but it the glasse is broken now I try to fix it in shop but they told me the number marks are attached in the glasse if I want to remove the glasse my watch will be without marks !!
I need the same store to sell me the Anne Klein glasse for my watch :(((((
on January 16, 2014
My husband gave this to me for Christmas. It is beautiful. The face is large, and I really like the dark face. The band is larger than I like, but that's an easy fix. We are going to get a new band, and then it will be perfect!
on December 9, 2014
Best watch ever.Used it almost every day at work for a year now and still looking and functioning greit!Greit price for the quality!
on April 2, 2014
ok quality considering the price. what you see is what you get. fairly reasonable price as compared to other brands
on June 14, 2015
Excellent price and quality.
on March 18, 2015
super
on July 23, 2014
I liked it. Better than the picture
on July 19, 2014
very good!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.