Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's AK/1314BKBK Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Black Ceramic Bangle Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Update: One year update (10/3/2014). A year later and this watch still looks as perfect today as it did a year ago. The battery is still going strong, so I haven't needed to change it out at all in the first year.

Original review:
You know that little black dress, the black pair of pants or that black top in your wardrobe you gravitate to because it seems to go with everything? You wear it because it's just right for every occasion. This Anne Kline watch is the timepiece equivalent. It can be dressed up for a night out on the town, or dressed down with a cute pair of jeans and top. There is no wrong way to wear this watch.

This watch does have all 3 hands for hours, minutes and seconds. Another reviewer noted that there was no seconds hand, however my watch does in deed have a seconds hand. This watch keeps perfect time and it's very easy to set, with a single twist nob on the side of the face.

Each side of the watch's band is made of a solid black ceramic piece, with a few gold links at each end for sizing and the clasps. The band is a very deep black onyx like color, and when the watch is worn, it gives the band the appearance of being one solid piece, like a bangle bracelet. The gold toned links at each end of the wristband can be removed for sizing, should you need to make it smaller to fit your wrist.

I have 6 inch wrists, and prefer to wear my watches a little more fitted, so I removed the extender link and one additional ceramic link. This made it a perfect fit for my wrist. So prior to resizing, this watch would probably best fit a 7 to 7.5 inch wrist, depending on how loose you like your watch. With this watch being a bangle design, some may prefer to wear this style a little looser. However it's made so well that it can easily be worn either way, fitted or lose. If you have a 6 inch wrist or smaller, and are planning on resizing the band yourself (it took me less than 5 minutes to resize mine) I found this kit Watch Band Link Remover Tool Kit worked perfectly and was inexpensive.

The ceramic band is strong and I haven't had any issues with it scratching or chipping. It's also held up to me using tools on it to resize the band, removing one of the metal links. The gold toned links and the clasp are just as smooth as the glossy ceramic band. I've found that with some brands of watches, you can feel the difference on the underside of your wrist where the ceramic links transition into metal links, but not with this watch. It's smooth all the way around and is very comfortable to wear.

The Swarovski crystals are gorgeous and are so tastefully done. The crystals combined with the deep rich black color and the gold accents make this such a sharp looking wristwatch. It's so versatile, you can wear it to the office with your work attire, out to dinner with something dressy or just running errands in your jeans. It goes so great with everything, you'll wear it all the time.

A sample of this product was provided for an unbiased review.
on March 10, 2014
The watch arrived on time in a nice box. I gave it to my wife for 'Christmas and the entire face came off March 5th. My wife did not have the watch 3 months. This is pathetic! I would not recommend buying this watch. If looks great but if nothing but a piece of junk! They say I cannot return it! Do you think this is fair to have a watch of this quality less than three months and the entire face comes off and you cannot return it? I don't. I do a lot of business with Amazon. I hope they reconsider and do something about this watch. If they don't I don't know that I will ever purchase another thing from Amazon. This product should have at least a 1 year warranty!
on May 20, 2013
This is the most beautiful watch of all the watches I have. The look and feel of the watch is great. The swarovski crystals add a brilliant look to it.
However, one issue is that the image shown here is deceptive cos the watch does not have a seconds hand. Wish it was included as well.
on February 10, 2014
Its so gorgeous, its like you are literally wearing a jewelry and want to show off. Its so glossy and black makes it beautiful.. I am so happy with this watch. At this time, this is most beautiful and elegant watch i have.
on December 21, 2014
I ended up return this watch. Like some other people said in the review, it looks kind of cheap. and the glass on the top seems to be glue on. I was afraid it will come off eventually so I returned this watch.
on January 28, 2015
I've always loved Anne Klein watches so when I was in the market for a new watch I came to Amazon to search for Anne Klein. I wanted something different that also had yellow goldtone on it. Since my "uniform" where I work consists of black slacks and a black jacket or vest I wanted a black face watch. I absolutely love this watch with the ceramic bangle "band" and the Swarovski crystals on the face. Very classy. Just recently, though, it has stopped running. I pull out and push in the stem and it will start again. I don't know if the battery is run down (I've only had it a month but when I took it out of the box the stem was pushed in so it was running) or if there is something wrong with a particular mechanism inside. I am taking it to my jeweler to find out. I am giving it 5 stars because it is a classy, beautiful watch and I do love it.
on January 24, 2015
This watch is both classy and elegant. I can even wear it to work. It is so versatile. This has quickly become my favorite go to watch. It is amazing how many outfits it compliments. Also, the face is not to small or too large it is just perfect. The crystals sparkle and the band is beautiful!! I have had this watch since November, it has been 5 months that I have worn this watch every time that I wear black and it still looks new. Mine does have the second hand and it is still spectacular looking, if I wear it with a fancy dress or my jeans and boots. Oh, btw, it keeps perfect time also.
on June 17, 2014
This watch is for everyone who wants a stylish watch which can be read easily, unlike some more expensive watches .
I love the black bangle effect and the Swarowski crystals around the perimeter.It fits snugly and keeps good time. I have been looking for years for a watch with these characteristics .
on December 17, 2014
I wanted a watch for dress and evening wear and this is perfect - it's a lovely looking watch, but I found it also looks great during the day with certain outfits. I have had it for about a year now and haven't had any problems with it, but I reserve it for special occasions rather than using it as an every day watch.
on February 21, 2015
Love the watch; the only problem I had was the battery lasted only 2 months. The money I saved buying on Amazon instead of Macy's will now be spent on a new battery! Disappointed no one available to resolve this on the website!