Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 162 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on May 3, 2016
I love it! it is so pretty, not heavy, elegant and it comes with the actual box for storage. I have it also in white and gold. Fully recommended.
review image review image
on November 5, 2014
Love my Anne Klein black and gold watch, especially layered with other gold bangles and bracelets. It's different - not your average Michael Kors watch - and it is very light, which is good for everyday wear. One note - it does not come with any additional links, so if you have larger-than-average wrists, you may have to figure something out. I thought I would need to look into that, but it fits with two links.
on January 9, 2014
I prefer a watch without glitz with a face that is large enough to read easily without being "mannish." For some reason, it is not common to find the black and gold combination in a women's watch unless you are willing to pay hundreds of dollars. I love the simple sophisticated styling and have been very happy with every Anne Klein watch I've purchased. All I need to do is occasionally replace the battery.

The folding clasp makes this watch easy to take off when I need to put my hands in water, and keeps it secure on my wrist the rest of the time.
on November 17, 2014
The face was a little bigger than I anticipated, but I definitely don't need to put my glasses on now in order to see what time it is! I have always liked Anne Klein watches as they are always stylish and keep good time. I might just buy another one sometime soon for as an alternate. The extra safety catch is an extra plus on any watch, and Anne Klein has one on this watch!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 5, 2017
This is an absolutely gorgeous watch that looks fabulous with dressier work clothing or a dressed up pair of jeans. It's simple and elegant which gives the appearance of being put together with a touch of class. The watch looks much more expensive than it is. I highly recommend this watch!
on July 1, 2015
review image review image
on July 22, 2015
I hate to give it 2 stars because I love this watch EXCEPT I've only had it for 3 months and the battery has already died, and humidity gets under the glass watch face, making it look foggy or dirty all of time.
I have a cheap KMART watch in a similar style ( it has a resin band instead) that has none of these issues.
I can't exchange the watch based on Amazon's 30 day policy.
on July 16, 2014
This watch is beautiful and very stylish. It can be worn to formal or sporting events. I like the fact that it is not too heavy on my wrist as I battle with arthritis. There have been other watches that I fell in love with but could not wear because of their "heavy" weight.
on December 3, 2015
I love the watch it is beautiful! My only issue with it is that the watch was running when I received it. By that I mean that they didn't have that little piece of paper on the watch adjustment knob on the side that usually come with watches to prevent the battery being used until you take it off when you receive it. The reason that concerns me is the life of the battery is compromised and won't last as long. How long, I don't know.
on March 4, 2016
I purchased as a gift, but the recipient absolutely loved it. Quite elegant for a relatively inexpensive watch.